PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
(5079)
S
Intel vPro Technology Issue - Need Assistance

Hello Trend Micro Community, I hope you're all doing well. I'm encountering an issue related to Intel vPro technology on my system, and I was wondering if anyone here could offer some guidance or solutions. Here's the problem I'm facing: Issue Description: I have a computer with an Intel vPro proc

Question

Workstation Security Breach - Need Immediate Assistance

Hello everyone, I am reaching out to this forum in a state of panic as I suspect that my workstation might have been compromised. Lately, I have noticed some unusual activities on my system, such as random pop-ups, sluggish performance, and an overall sense of insecurity while browsing the internet

Question

Compatibility query: Is Trend Micro antivirus software fully compatible with Ryzen 9 laptops?

Hey there, I recently got my hands on a Ryzen 9 laptop, and I've been contemplating which antivirus software to install. Trend Micro has been a popular choice for me in the past, but I'm curious about its compatibility with the Ryzen 9 platform.   Has anyone here used Trend Micro antivirus on

Question

Unsubscribe

You guys need to check the UNSUBSCRIBE link at the bottom of your spam. It leads to a non-existent page. That behavior is typical of spam campaigns. Not a good look. Thanks for forcing me to come to the Community site and turn off all notifications. Also thank you for affirming the decision to unin

Problem

"Please restart your browser" (Chrome).....

...every time I start my PC. Shall I assume there is olsoa hotfix for this one and "the issue will be properly fixed on next update"????

Problem

Bombardment by supposes GOOGLE

Suspicious Virus Detected We have detected that your device is at high risk of being infected with viruses. It may soon corrupt your sim card, data, photos and contacts if no action is taken.

Question

決済保護ブラウザ

先ほどアマゾンで買い物をしようとして 開いたら・・・ ページに飛ぶたびに  【こんな状態】 「決済保護ブラウザで保護されたウィンドウに移動してください」のポップアップがでる 新しいウィンドウが立ち上がる こんな状態になっていました  【問題点】 いきなり変わっていたこと 【こんな状態】1のポップアップの「✖」と新しいウィンドウの「✖」を画面が移動する場合毎回クリックしないといけない事 新しいウィンドウで未ログイン状態なのでIDとパスを入れないといけない事 急に何?!と思ってしかも怪しいポップアップ(決済保護ブラウザで開かれているWebサイトと表示されているのがやたら長い文字列

Question

Antivirus+ , cannot open "Security report"

If I click on "security report" nothing happens.....

Problem

Files scanned 3

If I scan a simply word or pdf document I get "files scanned 3" How come 3 when is a single word document file?

Question

Pinned

Do you frequently receive calls from unknown numbers?

Could this be a tech support scam?   What is a Tech Support Scam? A tech support scam or TSS is a fraudulent scheme where scammers pose as tech support representatives to trick people into giving money or access to their devices by pretending there are problems that need immediate fixing.  

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More