PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
(5160)
J

Accepted Solution

Closed

suspicious code

Hi all, When I log onto sites, I am getting this code. Why do I get it and how do I delete it? thanks boomerangSaveLoadTime); } if (document.addEventListener) { document.addEventListener("onBoomerangLoaded", function(e) { e.detail.BOOMR.init({ ResourceTiming: { enabled: true, trackedResourceTypes: [

Question

Closed

Trend is killing my computer .. So Slow

take 6 X longer to open pdf files while trend is running, also right clicking any files take a long time to get menu up

Problem

Closed

Programs slow to start

There's one setting in Trend Micro Maximum Security, "Check if programs try to make unauthorized changes to system settings that could threaten your security", which massively increases the time it takes for certain programs to start. The graphic equalizer I use, called Peter's Equalizer APO Configu

Problem

Closed

Enhancing Security on Intel Core i7 Laptops with Trend Micro: Recommendations Needed!

Hello Trend Micro Community, I'm currently using an Intel Core i7 laptop and have been exploring ways to bolster its security, particularly with Trend Micro antivirus software. I wanted to reach out to this knowledgeable community to gather insights and recommendations on optimizing security settin

Question

Closed

Trend Micro Maximum Security slowing down my whole Desktop

I'm finding that Trend Micro is slowing down every aspect of my PC experience (opening email, printing, searching WEB page, opening apps etc) to the point where I am switching it off just to do stuff. When I exit Trend Micro the PC response time is back to normal. I have tried various troubleshootin

Problem

Closed

vsucocesisful malware

My computer is being attacked by the malware "vsucocesisful" cannot find any information regarding this. Are you aware of this type of malware.

Question

Closed

My laptop is extremely slow after updating trend micro as prompted.

My laptop is extremely slow after updating trend micro as prompted. The computer was absolutely fine previous it is clearly due to the program. How do i fix immediately?

Problem

Closed

Bad support

Check out the quality of this support:

Problem

Closed

What Security Measures Are Essential for Servers

Hello Everyone! I hope this message finds you well. Recently, I've encountered some security challenges with my Lenovo servers, specifically in tandem with Trend Micro, and I'm reaching out to the community for your invaluable expertise. I believe your detailed insights can provide immense value no

Question

Closed

Issues with AI-Powered Ad-blocking on Lenovo Laptop

Hey Everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I've been an avid user of Brave for quite some time, currently running it on my Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 9 laptop. Lately, I've noticed some quirks with the AI-powered ad-blocking, and I'm keen to see if other Lenovo users have experienced simi

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More