PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
(5160)
R

Closed

A threat notification

I have no idea what this threat notification(screenshot attached) is about. Everytime I open the payguard it pops up. Sometimes it appears when I do not open payguard. Sometimes I open payguard but this does not appear.

Question

Closed

Signature component which one?

Trend micro has way too many security components which are automatically updated although not on a daily basis. I am kind of confused which one(screenshots attached) is the "virus signature component"? I am not an experienced user of trend micro.

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

disable "share performance information"

Is it okay to uncheck the box next to "share performance information to trend micro"? Can it have any negative impact on the level of protection?

Question

Closed

files in my vault

Hi, After the vault feature was removed, I was able to find my document. But for some reason, I cant open them. what can I do?  

Question

Closed

cartella trend micro valut è sparita dal mio desktop con tutti i file

Stamattina come sempre quando sono andata ad aprire la cartella valut trend micro era sparita dal desktop con tutto il lavoro di un anno

Question

Closed

Please restart your browser

My PC boots very fast (7-8 sec) If I start browsing BEFORE Trend Micro icon appearing on taskbar, I get this warning (Please restart your browser) If I wait for TM to appear in task bat and only after I start browsing, I got nothing. Not a big inconvenience, but something to work about in next ver

Question

Closed

Trend updated and closed my browser without warning

I have multiple devices on trend and it has done the same thing to each device (even using different web browsers).This time I happened to be completing a really important web form and it caused a lot of frustration, why the hell is Trend doing this?It's unacceptable behaviour, I never seen this beh

Question

Closed

How do I permanently turn off Trend "advertising" pop-ups?

It seems like Trend is constantly interrupting me with their own ads. Reminders to "protect another device" or other similar messages.  I want to turn this off PERMANTENTLY, not just temporarily, because it's driving me nuts.  I can't believe my anti-virus software is now spamming me with

Question

Closed

NON-STOP DAILY TREND MICRO POPUPS, MINIMISING GAMES, NO WAY TO TURN OFF, DO NOT SHOW AGAIN DOES NOT WORK (TREND=MALWARE)

No you cant just click the box that says "don't show this message again", you tick it and it comes back the next day. Learn your own software, or better yet - Fix it so its not so god damn invasive. For protection software, you use more cpu resources than an avg game running idle, you pester me NON

Problem

Closed

Why do I have to Uninstall Malwarebytes with every new version on Trend

Every time TREND comes out with a NEW version, I have to Uninstall Malwarebytes as the TREND seems to conflict with the Malwarebytes software but funny enough not the other way round. This is irritating. TREND does not catch everything that is out there that is why I run both products and have done

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More