PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
(5160)

Official Response

Closed

Pinned

Issues with Scanner Application: Unable to Scan or Slow Performance When Trend Micro is Active

Trend Micro Community!   Scanner applications are encountering performance issues, including scanning failures and delays, following the update to the latest version, 17.8.1145. Upon investigation, the problem appears to stem from a conflict with the recent update of Trend Micro Security 17.8.1

Announcements

Closed

System slowdown when Trend Micro is turned on

For the last few weeks I have noticed my systems hanging when either opening applications or the chrome browser, the problem goes away when I right click and exit Trend Micro, this problem has also been reported to me by several clients both Windows 10 & 11. I have just finished building a syste

Question

Closed

How does Trend Micro ensure compliance with industry data protection standards in the cloud?

Hello fellow forum members! I hope you're all doing well. I recently came across Trend Micro's cloud security solutions and was particularly intrigued by how it claims to assist in compliance with industry standards for data protection in the cloud. I wanted to open up a discussion to learn more abo

Question

Closed

Old versions

How do I get rid of old versions them?

Question

Closed

Trend Micro weekly scans

Trend Micro weekly scan running but progress not showing.  I walked away for a brief period and TM showed disabled until restart.  It does seem to be a glitch in the recent auto updates.   Any suggestions?

Question

Closed

HPC Computing Issues

Hello There, I recently integrated Trend Micro into our HPC environment to enhance security measures, and while it has generally been effective, I've encountered a few unexpected hurdles. It seems that the antivirus software is affecting the performance of certain HPC processes. Specifically, I've

Question

Closed

NEW DESKTOP AND NEW ANDROIDS COMNING

my old desktop died and got most of the data transferred to new one but had to install Trend Micro all over.  With the help of Support I was able to delete the device from old system and added new desktop .... I will be upgrading androids (2) in the next 2 days .... do I follow the same proced

Problem

Closed

My Scan Snap no longer works after the latest update. Turning Trend off and it works

Talked with Scan Snap support since my scanner quit connecting. They said Trend Micro's latest update is blocking it.  I turned off Trend and the scanner works perfectly.  I've been using this scanner for years.  How can I change Trend to make it work with Trend turned on

Problem

Closed

Getting "This page isn't available at the moment" in Trend Micro Security 17.8 while activating LegalShield Serial Number.

Trend Micro Community!     For users in U.S. and Canada with Trend Micro serial numbers from LegalShield, you may encounter the message "This page isn't available at the moment." This error occurs during the activation or installation of Trend Micro Maximum Security on the Ac

Announcements

Closed

Navigating Server Setbacks

Hi everyone, Having heard about the reliability and performance of Lenovo servers, I'm optimistic that this community can provide some valuable insights. My primary concern revolves around intermittent connectivity issues. Despite my best efforts in troubleshooting and checking all the cables, my

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More