Neophyte

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

200 Points

Sunday, January 14th, 2024 5:17 PM

Closed

How does Trend Micro ensure compliance with industry data protection standards in the cloud?

Hello fellow forum members!

I hope you're all doing well. I recently came across Trend Micro's cloud security solutions and was particularly intrigued by how it claims to assist in compliance with industry standards for data protection in the cloud. I wanted to open up a discussion to learn more about the specific features and mechanisms that Trend Micro employs to ensure compliance.

If anyone has hands-on experience or insights into how Trend Micro supports data protection compliance in the cloud computing, I'd love to hear your thoughts. Additionally, if there are any specific industry standards or regulations that you've found Trend Micro to be especially effective in addressing, please share your experiences.

Looking forward to an informative discussion!

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

128 Messages

• 

2.6K Points

6 months ago

HI @melissahankins8,

Welcome to Trend Micro Home Users Community!

We appreciate your inquiry and interest. Trend Micro may obtain certifications and attestations from recognized authorities or industry bodies to demonstrate compliance with specific data protection standards. Certifications such as ISO 27001 or compliance with regional regulations help build trust in the security of our products.

Hope this helps. 

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights