PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
(4766)

Accepted Solution

On startup taskbar icon won't go away

Hello,Usually after starting my computer the Trend icon appears for a moment on the taskbar and then disappears.For about a week now the taskbar icon won't go away. When I left click on it nothing appears on my desktop. I can right click the icon and close it but I'd rather not have to go through th

Problem

Online Job Scams: WriteAppReviews, socialmatric[.]online & digitalemploy[.]online, and Textbroker[.]com

As graduates pursue their careers, online job is the most convenient way to start. Let's have a look at the popular websites that users may encounter.   writeappreviews[.]com WriteAppReviews is a legitimate website. It has a 96/100 score in ScamAdviser. They will provide users with a website wh

Article

Game Time: Word Search!

Hello there!   Did you enjoy the Guess the Word puzzle last month? I bet you did! Let's raise the bar higher for June's Game Time. This month we will search for Trend Micro Mobile Security for Android's best features! Game On!     To unsubscribe from notifications, click

Announcements

Any way to scheddule TM to update imediately after boot?

I use my PC only 20-30 min every day; this is too short for TM to automatically update , so after 1 week I had no updates and I had to manually update.If I leave the PC ON for 2-4 hours TM updates, but would be nice to update immediately after boot.Any way I can create a task in Task Scheduler????

Question

Quarantine

Hello,If something is moved to Quarantine, if I want to restore it , will be restored but still will be displayed as "quarantined".After 6 months , you will not remember if the item in "Quarantine" was restored or not.The item restored should be marked as "restored" rather then continue to mark is a

Question

End of Support for Internet Explorer and your Trend Micro Security Program

Hi Everyone, Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) reached its End-of-Support on June 15, 2022. This means IE 11 will no longer receive any security updates and Microsoft 365 apps/services will no longer work with IE 11.Internet Explorer users are recommended to upgrade their browsers to Microsoft Edge for a

Article

Install updates

Why my computer needs more than 1 hour to install the updates? Is it normal?

Problem

Top Scams and Phishing Schemes of the Week | Selfridges, Wells Fargo, Apple ID, Netflix, and Mercedes-Benz

Scammers are everywhere. They will attract you with their tricks and attack you with their schemes. Don't give them a chance!   This week, our Trend Micro Check Team found a large number of scams to watch out for!     Fake Selfridges “Partnership” Email Scam  

Article

photo vault

I want to store my photos in a secure vault (encrypted and secure) Trend Micro does not have this feature. We will be glad if you add it. Sorry for the translation.

Idea

Strange trend pop up about downloaded files

When I open Chrome for the first time on log in, I have a trend pop up that comes up telling me that there are no threats found in some downloaded files. It lists the files, but these are not files I have downloaded. I can't find them when I search the file names in my computer. Any suggestions?

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More