Skip to main content
PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
Trend Micro Anti-Malware has slowed my PC to a crawl.

Trend Micro Anti-Malware Solutions has started slowing everything down on my computer. Disk usage is 100%. I have updates so don't know what the probl

Problem

Closed

Trend Micro Blocks My Credit Card Info and I Can't Purchase Anything Online

The title of the post says it all. I recently got a new computer with Windows 10. My credit card information is in the computer but Trend Micro is b

Problem

Community posts

I keep getting posts from Trendmicro community and dont want them. please unsubscribe me. I tried to unsubscribe but would not work. Also do you ha

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

3 days ago

Problem

Resart Computer

Each day when Trend Micro is updating, the programme will not scan computer. constantly asks me to restart now. Now sure what is going on. This has on

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

kim_de_guzman 

5 days ago

Question

Slowing down my laptop

for the past month, TM is taking almost 100% of my disk utilization and CPU activitie for 40 minutes after I start my laptop. lI've got Microsoft viru

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

jan_dale_fortatiz 

5 days ago

Problem

How Do I TURN OFF Mute Mode? I did not ask for it to be on and did not even know it existed.

How do I turn off Mute Mode that suddenly appeared and will not turn off? I looked in Trend Micro's Settings and nothing there lets me turn it of

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

angelo_audrey_dizon 

6 days ago

Question

Helping me to solve my system problem

Hi, Thank you very much for your outstanding support.

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

katherine_turqueza 

6 days ago

Praise

Folder Shield Issue

Using Trend Micro Maximum Security, had been using Internet Security for many years but upgraded to maximum since the price was the same for more syst

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

9 days ago

Problem

Accepted Solution

Closed

Trend Micro Vault - Not unlocking

TM Max Security just updated and now I cannot access my TM Vault. The unlock button is there, when you right click, but nothing happens when you click

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

10 days ago

Problem

Closed

resource hogging since last windows update

Since the last windows update in September/october trend has started hogging resources and making the the pc unusable. As soon as you disable protecti

Problem