PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••

Accepted Solution

I accidentally delete my Trend Micro

How can I put it back on my computer? I have the one user antivirus+

Problem

full scan

tried to srart scan could start

Question

import passwords menu option now showing in Chrome or Edge

loaded Trend Micro password manager and activated account. then loaded extension in google chrome and edge. Read your site and i should see an option under "Get for Mobile" an line for import passwords.  This does not show and we just downloaded and payed for the Trend Micro.

Problem

LATEST TREND MICRO MAX UPDATE v17.7

Hi people,Just wanted to give you my own experience on this update. I got an email from Trend Micro informing of this latest software, and the advice was "Uninstall your current program, 'see 3.' below. This I proceeded to do before opening the 'Installer'. This caused me a host of issues with an er

Problem

Are Trend Micro Consumer Products compatible with Windows 11?

YES! These products are all compatible with Windows 11: Premium Security Maximum Security Internet Security AntiVirus+ Security   What if I am running an older Trend Micro program version? To ensure a smooth transition, we recommend you get the latest version prior to upgrading to Wind

Article

[New Update] Trend Micro Security 17.7 now available!

Ready for Windows 11? We are!   Trend Micro Security just got the biggest update (version 17.7) and is now available for download.   It's fast, easy, and FREE (as long as you have an active subscription)!   The latest update provides the next level of protection for the fo

Announcements

Restart browser pop up

At start up, the pop up "Please Restart Your Browser" appears. It's apparently referring to Firefox but clicking the "Restart Now" button has no effect and the pop up reappears after shut down or restart.

Problem

Accepted Solution

Trend Micro toolbar makes Google search results unreadable

Can you read these search results? I can't.  How do I change preferences on the TM toolbar to fix this?

Question

Unsubscribe

Procedure to unsubscribe

Question

Is the 2022 version of trend micro out yet?

Just curious usually this time of year we hear about the new Upgrade version for the for next year. I was wondering if the 2022 version of trend micro was released yet and if not is there a date yet?

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More