Skip to main content
PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
B

Closed

Improvements for Trendmicro Maximum Security on Updates UX/UI

Consider putting "Update software or antivirus" on the home page. I don't have to click " About the software" to access the u

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

krizia_rosales 

17 days ago

Idea

Every 4-6 days, Trend cannot to the internet.

I will never buy trend again, when they cant fix the problem. I GIVE TREND A TOTAL THUMBS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

jan_dale_fortatiz 

17 days ago

Problem

Closed

Trend Pop Ups break the ALT key on Go Global appliocation

Every time a Trend micro pop up notification window appears while I am running Go Global, Go Global gets stuck with the ALT key appearing to be stuck

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

catherine_joy_dela_cruz 

17 days ago

Problem

Closed

TrendMicro Remote Assistant

I'm not very tech savvy so called TrendMicro support and the assistant Joseph was able to efficiently assist after enabling remote assistant. Sta

Praise

Trend Micro Security not appearing in Taskbar.

Once I found that the Trend Micro Security is not in the Taskbar, I have already uninstalled the programme and reinstalled it again, but after restart

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

19 days ago

Problem

feedback

I am by profession a language worker, yet it has taken me a long time to understand what is meant by "Latest protection update".May I sugges

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

19 days ago

Question

Closed

Trend Micro is snoozed !

Hello, I tried all the solution read here and there but my Trend Micro is "still' snoozed. I got the last version and since that I got this

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

19 days ago

Problem

Accepted Solution

Closed

Renewing with product key purchased from retailer

Trying to renew my Trend Max Security licence online but I only get options to purchase. I have the licence purchased from retailer. Is there a way

posted 

22 days ago

• 

Last response by 

angelo_audrey_dizon 

21 days ago

Question

Closed

High cpu usage

Trend Micro has very high cpu (30%) usage in background that is affecting performance. It also has high power usage.. Are you aware of this and what i

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

kim_de_guzman 

21 days ago

Problem

ramnit

each time i open up my laptop i keep getting a message about a win32 ramnit virus. How do I remove it?

posted 

22 days ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

21 days ago

Question