PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
Gmail Not Secure

I have been notified that my gmail account is not secure. My DuckDuckGo sign in my TM Toolbar turns red and describes it so. I've also been war

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

19 days ago

my laptop is focked

i had bought this anti various and downloaded it my laptop is very slow and hanging all the time and it need at least 15 mint when i start the window

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 days ago

License duration

I renewed a license today for 2 years, but in my account console it appears valid until 2021. Does anyone can explain me ?

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 days ago

I renew for another years and i choose 10 devices supported instead of 3 but numbers of devices was not update.

Hi everyone,I renew for another couple of years for my "Trend Micro Maximum Security" and this time i wanted to upgrade the numbers of supor

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 days ago

Which types of files and threats are detected by Trend Micro real-time scanner?

I have the following settings enabled, see below, but in my view some threats are neglected when archives are extracted. This is different and unrelat

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 days ago

Brand User
Coronavirus Scams, Cybercrimes and Trend Micro's Commitment to you

Hi Everyone, Here is a compilation of Trend Micro resources to keep you updated with the latest threat related to coronavirus and how you can stay s

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

21 days ago

Trend Micro Antivirus+ 16.0.1370 does not pull updates automatically

Posting it again since my previous topic was closed to Private. Still I'd like to get feedbacks from all experts in the community.I faced an unpl

posted 

23 days ago

• 

Last response by 

22 days ago

hacked

my computer was hacked I thought TREND MICRO would have stopped me getting hacked I had to get it cleaned because I could not receive emails etc

posted 

23 days ago

• 

Last response by 

22 days ago

How does Trend Micro use file in C:\ProgramData\Trend Micro\Pb?

Hello!I'm curious how this file with banks is used.If it is used, then it is missing large number of sites with banks. Then I'd like to unde

posted 

23 days ago

• 

Last response by 

22 days ago

Can Trend Micro check updates before running Full or other types of scanning?

I was not able to find this setting in configuration of Trend Micro Antivirus+. And based on logs available in main console, updates are check/downloa

posted 

23 days ago

• 

Last response by 

22 days ago