Skip to main content
PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••

Accepted Solution

Closed

Trend Micro Reclassifies Malware Links as Safe.

Greetings,I was going to report this issue a while ago and feel now is the right time.There is a reclassification portal where business and home users

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

19 days ago

Problem

Closed

Have two Trend Micro AntiVirus+ and Windows Security at the same time Question ?

I do have a question about having two Trend Micro Antivirus+ and Windows Security. I do know that if having both running at the same time, ir really

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

19 days ago

Question

Closed

Change UI to Respect Local Date and Time Formatting

Hello,This is a minor suggestion regarding the whole UI. That includes main console, security report and others.It would be great if you can change th

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

20 days ago

Idea

• 

New

Issues with security

Again I can't open Trend Micro. The last time the solution worked but when I shut the computer down and restarted it later I was back with the sa

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

21 days ago

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Trend Micro Disappeared

I noticed today that my Trend Micro is gone! It is no longer installed on my computer. I did not uninstall it. I don't know when it disappeare

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

21 days ago

Question

Closed

Product expires tomorrow, manually renewed subscription, program still claims my subscription expires...

Current product states my subscription expires tomorrow (2/10). I purchased a new product (used same key), downloaded, uninstalled old program, downlo

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

21 days ago

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Closed

Trend Micro ID Security Report under "Resources" Section in "My Account"

Hello,This is a suggestion to add a Trend Micro ID Security Report (past and recent leaks) under the "Resources" section in "My Account

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

21 days ago

Idea

• 

New

Why do I need mute mode and how do I stop the annoying pop-up that appears seemingly at random?

This came with an update, I guess. No explanantion. I jsut want goo malware protection not annoying interference in my important tasks.

posted 

22 days ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

21 days ago

Question

Closed

Get rid of Fraud Buster Pop Up

Every time I open a new Gmail window, I get a popup that Fraud Buster is on. I find this pop-up highly annoying, and it still pops up in Mute mode.

Question

What is the steps to a safe place to pay bills and purchase products//

Trying to pay bills on my checking account each month. the process changed and now I cnanot choose the date to pay, at Capital 360

Question