PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
(5079)
C
HPC Computing Issues

Hello There, I recently integrated Trend Micro into our HPC environment to enhance security measures, and while it has generally been effective, I've encountered a few unexpected hurdles. It seems that the antivirus software is affecting the performance of certain HPC processes. Specifically, I've

Question

NEW DESKTOP AND NEW ANDROIDS COMNING

my old desktop died and got most of the data transferred to new one but had to install Trend Micro all over.  With the help of Support I was able to delete the device from old system and added new desktop .... I will be upgrading androids (2) in the next 2 days .... do I follow the same proced

Problem

My Scan Snap no longer works after the latest update. Turning Trend off and it works

Talked with Scan Snap support since my scanner quit connecting. They said Trend Micro's latest update is blocking it.  I turned off Trend and the scanner works perfectly.  I've been using this scanner for years.  How can I change Trend to make it work with Trend turned on

Problem

Pay Guard - Options in Privacy grayed out

I currently use Brave as my browser and a lot of shopping websites pop up an annoying modal saying Internet Explorer is no longer supported (even though Brave is not IE and based on Chromium). I don't really care since I've never used Pay Guard.  However, I cannot disable it.  When I go i

Question

Getting "This page isn't available at the moment" in Trend Micro Security 17.8 while activating LegalShield Serial Number.

Trend Micro Community!     For users in U.S. and Canada with Trend Micro serial numbers from LegalShield, you may encounter the message "This page isn't available at the moment." This error occurs during the activation or installation of Trend Micro Maximum Security on the Ac

Announcements

Navigating Server Setbacks

Hi everyone, Having heard about the reliability and performance of Lenovo servers, I'm optimistic that this community can provide some valuable insights. My primary concern revolves around intermittent connectivity issues. Despite my best efforts in troubleshooting and checking all the cables, my

Question

My Friend's Curiosity: Unraveling Intel Evo - Your Insights Needed!

Hey there! So, my friend has been buzzing with curiosity about what is Intel Evo, and I thought who better to ask than our knowledgeable community members! 🤔 Can you please help me shed some light on what Intel Evo is all about and what it means for laptop users like my friend? Any of you alread

Question

TM antivirus behaving very good lately

Did some tweekings to TM and somehow improved functionality. If interested , vote this. At 5 votes up I will spend time to post all the "manual adjustments" I did in registry and elsewhere ...

Question

The best wishes for 2024! Regards, tom

Question

Cybersecurity Unveiled: Trend Micro's 2023 Recap

Trend Micro Community!   As we bid farewell to 2023, a year fraught with cyber threats, Trend Micro takes you through a detailed retrospective of the key cybersecurity challenges and incidents that define the digital landscape. From scams and data breaches to ransomware and malware, this articl

Announcements

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More