Skip to main content
PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
S
Unable to transmit taxes with HR Block

Disabled the windows firewall and ensured the "firewall booster" is turned off on Trend Micro, program still says "unable to connect to

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Accepted Solution

Closed

Trend Micro UI Bug

Hello,This post is to report Trend Micro UI opening bug. Sometimes when trying to bring the main console, there is just the Trend Miro icon on the tas

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

a month ago

Problem

Closed

Trend Micro Anti-Malware has slowed my PC to a crawl.

Trend Micro Anti-Malware Solutions has started slowing everything down on my computer. Disk usage is 100%. I have updates so don't know what the probl

Problem

Game ON! New Trend Micro Community Influencer Badge

We kick-off this year with a BANG! Bringing us excitement to earn the awesome Trend Micro 2021 Badge. Let's keep the ball rolling this February.

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

bvasilev 

a month ago

Article

Investment Scams: What they are and tips to avoid them

We look for investments to improve our lives, but scammers are just interested in taking our money and personal information to improve their wallets.

Article

Closed

Document Sanitizer

Hello,With the increase of maldoc campaigns with various subjects, I have a suggestion about a feature that cleans the executable content of documents

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

a month ago

Idea

• 

Replied

Closed

Email Leak Detection in Privacy Scanner

Hello,This suggestion is about integrating a feature that already exists in 2 products, namely Trend Micro Check and Trend Micro ID Security.They can

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

a month ago

Idea

• 

Replied

Closed

Extend the List of Websites to be Ran in PayGuard

Hello,It looks like your original idea has been to run banking and shopping websites in PayGuard, however the software doesn't seem to recognise

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

a month ago

Idea

• 

Replied

Accepted Solution

Closed

unable to connect to trend micro

Trend Micro Maximum Security cannot update. Continuously returns error "! Unable to connect to Trend Micro".- Have tried connecting to diffe

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

a month ago

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

accessing Yahoo mail

I had no problems before installing Trend Micro accessing my yahoo mail account, but now when I try to access it, i get ERR_CONNECT_RESET or this site

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

a month ago

Problem

• 

Acknowledged