Skip to main content
PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
D

Accepted Solution

Closed

Regarding privacy on Facebook, if I choose Friends only will that include groups I belong to?

Out of nowhere this Privacy Scan thing appears and shows my info available to the Public. If I choose Friends, will that include Groups I belong to o

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

1 m ago

Question

Spot the Scam: HMRC, Bora Bora, Amazon, and TikTok

Check out this week's collection of scams spotted by the Trend Micro Check Team.  Bora Bora Giveaway Scams on Facebook The viral post of Bora Bor

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

katrin_tica 

1 m ago

Article

Closed

No longer supported ??? tại sao ??

No longer supported

Question

Trend Micro Update

Since I upgraded to the new Trend Micro update I cannot open trend micro I double click and single click just does not open what is wrong please?

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

katherine_turqueza 

1 m ago

Question

Adding protection to another device - Chromebook

My initial coverage from Best Buy is running out tomorrow. My mother also uses this product, so we split the cost and got the protection recently for

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

catherine_joy_dela_cruz 

1 m ago

Question

Update taking hours

An update downloaded this morning in a very short time. The update on the computer has been going on for hours. How do I fix this?

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

katherine_turqueza 

1 m ago

Question

Why reinstall and reboot?

For the second time on both my Work Computer and my Home computer I've had to reinstall Trend Micro Maximum Software stating that important downl

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

katherine_turqueza 

1 m ago

Question

Marketing

Too much! Over ten years ago I purchased Trend Micro PC-Ciline, it was the greatest virus protection I ever found because after installing and regeste

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

katherine_turqueza 

1 m ago

Question

OneDrive On-Demand

OneDrive on-demand only files are taking up space on my C drive. Microsoft says on-demand may not work with some security software. Is that the case

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

jan_dale_fortatiz 

1 m ago

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Repetitious notifications about buying premium services

I am sick & tired of getting notifications about buying premium services. Can’t find how to turn these unwanted “ads” off. HELP!!

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

jan_dale_fortatiz 

1 m ago

Problem

• 

Acknowledged