PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
Does Trend Micro have any impact on web cams?

Bought a new machine with Win10. Installed Trend Micro. Tried Skype. Nah. Cannot see the camera. Various web sites suggest checking my Anti-Malware

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Closed

Google Chrome & Trend Micro issue

I currrently have the latest version of Trend Micro and also the latest version 64bit version of Google Chrome running. I get persistent Trend Micro

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Closed

pop-up in printed material

the pop-up saying trendmicro has updated the security icon is showing up when I try to print things from the internet -- I'm using Edge

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

$100 Cash back rethink

I get regular emails asking me to renew my subscription. Currently you're offering a $100 cash back. I won't be renewing for several reasons covered

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Closed

Internet Explorer

Hi team,i advice you several times before and i think you must do it at the moment!In the Menu / privacy scanner, when you "Check" you progr

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Closed

upgrade

I recieved a notification that an upgrade is needed, so click here. After multiple attempts the message is now "no upgrade recieved from trend mi

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Closed

sick of your app popping up on my computer

I paid your company $400 to look after my network and computer not to interupt me whenever I log my computer on.your spam annoys the hell out of me,yo

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Closed

Trend Micro deleted a legitimated program

Is it possible to retreive a legitimate program Trend Micro disabled or deleted

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Brand User

Closed

[Hat Tip] How to Keep Yourself Safe from Cybercrime

As the years go by, cybercriminals have been ruthless in finding new ways to scam or hack users on the Internet. The Internet has become a necessity f

posted 

2 months ago

Brand User
[Hat Tip] Protect Yourself Online Using VPN

In some areas, users don’t have a fixed internet connection, prompting them to use their mobile data. In an effort to conserve data allocation,

posted 

2 months ago