Skip to main content
PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
R
Unable to download Maximum Security to my samsung tablet

Trying to link my Samsung tablet to my account. I previously had this on this devise but when I loaded a new subscription I am unable to download the

Question

High CPU usage when downloading Steam games

When I download a game on Steam, Trend Micro uses almost 50% of the CPU and bottelnecks the download, with Trend Micro enabled the download speed won&

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

kim_de_guzman 

2 months ago

Problem

Closed

Internet Security Plus software installation problem

The software I purchased just now expires on August 31, 2020. $64 is a lot of money for 31 days of protection. I need a year of internet protection. W

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

tm_cha 

2 months ago

Problem

Closed

trend micro maximum security is snoozed

Windows Security says: Trend Micro Maximum security is snoozed and the "Turn on" in Windows Security_Virus & threat protection do not re

Problem

Please stop fake suppliers like GAMIVO

A special offer from GAMIVO.com on Trend Maximum Security is fake and the Activation code they provide is INVALID.Don't buy anything from them.

Question

What a Problem when I Reset and Restore my System.

Thank you, why I said it is a problem, because I can always restore my system to a good time of my Trend Micro Security Firewall. I can type the time

Problem

TM Maximum Security continuously failed I tempted to install the pop-up ransomware option for Chrome.

When I opened the main console and clicked on "Set up folder shield", pretty well nothing happened except a Chrome window opening.Directly a

Problem

Trend Micro Anti-Malware Solution Platform has High CPU Usage

I am on Windows 10 professional AMD 8 core 4.7 MHz 32 GB Ram Trend Micro ver 16.0.1391 - USOH200001.5856 I run photo editing software that is a very

Problem

Maximum Security Pop-up

Why does this Pop-up keep appearing on my Trend Micro protected PCs.The OK button does do anything, all that can be done is hitting the 'X'.

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

kim_de_guzman 

2 months ago

Problem

Closed

folder shield not working

I just tied to add a few more folders that wern't protected & now all folders are unprotected. Tried twice to re-protect all foldres, but no

Question