Skip to main content
PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
A
Trend Micro Payguard Keeps Opening Several Tabs on Edge

Whenever I open a shopping website like Walmart for example in Paygard on Microsoft Edge, it keeps opening several tabs of the website no matter how m

Problem

scan only runs to 36% and stops. Does not ontinue. I have to shut down computer

I am not computer savvy so I don't have a lot of computer knowledge or skills. This has been going on for over a month. I was hoping it would c

Question

Closed

5 devices

hi,once activate one device ,still got another four devices,izit the active day is start from first device date?

posted 

23 days ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

23 days ago

Question

Virus scanning from command line

Hello, I want to perform virus scan for file(s) from command line in Windows 10, my product is Tren Micro Maximun Security. Thanks a lot!

Question

Recent Update Slowed Chrome

I recently (in the past week) did an update to Trend Micro AntiVirus+ and now Google Chrome takes a considerable time to load and it's performanc

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

alyssa_alonzo 

23 days ago

Problem

Closed

Downloading a program update

Hi, my computer seems stuck on "downloading a program update." I have been stuck on this message for several days although I am not running

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

katherine_turqueza 

24 days ago

Problem

Mute button

Everytime I try to do a scan, you tell me to turn off the mute button. Where is that and how to do that please

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

25 days ago

Question

Blocked website - allowing it bypasses browser privacy mode

This happened: I went to a website and had it in privacy mode (incognito mode). Trend flagged the site as a problem and blocked it loading. The popup

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

kim_de_guzman 

25 days ago

Idea

update softwear

the new version of trend softwear will not update on my Samsung laptop computer

Problem

Trend Micro Anti-Malware has slowed my PC to a crawl.

Trend Micro Anti-Malware Solutions has started slowing everything down on my computer. Disk usage is 100%. I have updates so don't know what the probl

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

alyssa_alonzo 

a month ago

Problem