PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
How does "Exception List" "Wireless Connection" work?

Hello!I'm a bit confused that the list of wireless networks is empty, there is no "Add" button and "Remove" is grey.I'm

posted 

23 days ago

• 

Last response by 

22 days ago

Can we hope that Trend Micro extends Social Networking Protection to other popular sites?

Hello!Looking at currently covered sites, I regret that the list is missing some popular Social Media sites:https://ok.ru/https://vk.com/Will it be po

posted 

23 days ago

• 

Last response by 

23 days ago

Trend Micro Toolbar in Firefox

The Trend Micro Toolbar is not showing up in the extensions list in Firefox since the latest program update to the Antivirus software in the last few

posted 

23 days ago

• 

Last response by 

23 days ago

Pause

Please put in a Pause Option for the Full Scan!TnxMNG

posted 

24 days ago

• 

Last response by 

24 days ago

sign in

After i open my computer ,it will return to off, then I have to sign again. I need a longer time span before my PC returns to off position.

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

25 days ago

Closed

Seems as if Trendmicro extension got removed from Firefox browser

Hi Trendmicro, I have Firefox browser v.75 running on Windows 10 OS and I thought Trendmicro extension was already added to the Firefox browser. Due

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Product purchased does not match the description downloaded as two different product capabilities?

I bought the Premium security package and yet the product only says I have Trend home PC Maximum security???I would like to know how or why this is th

Quick scan

I've been using Trend for 10 years or more and in the past a quick scan would take up to 2 minutes. I only have 4 apps and a web browser plus a d

monthly reports

Please DO NOT send me monthly reports

Tracker Problem...

After running Trend Micro I followed up with CCleaner which found a few thousand trackers and a lot of junk.Doesn't Trend Micro handle these prob

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago