PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
(5160)
U
I want to stop all notifications except critical ones. I dont want to use mute mode. A permanent stop. Is this possible?

On windows 11 and 10 on different PCs in my household. I have been using Trend Micro for a day and it's already melting my brain with the amount of pop ups. I don't care about how many times you have intervened on my behalf. It's like a needy child wanting to show me every macaroni picture they ha

Problem

Closed

My scansnap iX-1600 is being blocked by Trend Micro

I have purchased a replacement desktop scanner (Fujitsu iX-1600} to replace an old, similar scanner ( Scansnap S-1500 ).   I had trouble installing it, until I closed Trend Micro (TM), now I can't scan without Trend Micr turned off.  The scanner service team advise me that this is a well k

Problem

Closed

Pay Guard - Options in Privacy grayed out

I currently use Brave as my browser and a lot of shopping websites pop up an annoying modal saying Internet Explorer is no longer supported (even though Brave is not IE and based on Chromium). I don't really care since I've never used Pay Guard.  However, I cannot disable it.  When I go i

Question

Closed

How to unsubscribe from Trend Micro Home User Community

Never signed up for Trend Micro Home Users Community. Click on the "unsubscribe" on notice receive.  DOES NOT WORK.  HOW DOES ONE UNSUBSCRIBE FROM RECEIVING THESE NOTICES?

Question

Performance Issues: Programs Slowing Down or Becoming Unresponsive when Trend Micro Security is Enabled

Attention Trend Micro Community!     What Happened? Customers have reported that apps/programs operate slower when Trend Micro Security is running on their computer, resulting in delays in their usage, and they have also noticed that apps are slower to start up and work compa

Announcements

Does Trend Micro Antivirus provide specific optimizations or compatibility settings for Intel Core i7 laptops?

Hello fellow Trend Micro Community members, I recently purchased a new laptop equipped with an Intel Core i7 processor, and I'm currently in the process of setting up Trend Micro Antivirus for my system. As I'm keen on maximizing both the security and performance of my device, I wanted to inquire i

Question

how can I protect network drive

how can I protect other folders than c:

Question

Beta testing

Hi, i used to be a beta tester for trendmicro. I did not received any more news since 3 years. Is the beta program completely closed ? Many thanks in advance Fabrizio

Question

Data Breach

You had another data breach and exposed my data! We just had a guy calling saying he was trom Trend Mocro, he knew what product we were running, and wanted to help remove and reinstall the software! If you can't secure your own data how can we expect our computers to be safe with your products?

Question

Latest community message

The last message that I received (today) said that I should be running TM Maximum Security V17.8.1192 but when I checked "about software" it tells me that I am running V17.7.1979. Can anyone explain this version discrepancy?

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More