PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
(4856)

Closed

Offline threat protection

Does TM Maximum Security purely rely on the cloud or does it offer offline protection with behaviour blocking and AI heuristic protection when not connected to the internet?

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Old question ....still no solution

I asked this long time ago, nothing changed, even though is a major issue. When something is detected and removed, it s placed in "Quarantine" and accessible to the user in "Logs" The user can decide to "restore" it, will be restored, but still be left in logs with the response "removed" You can go

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

aguardando

tenho a McAffe,querendo se instalar dizendo que tenho um virus perigoso no notebook

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

What phishing scams do? — Amazon and Paypal

We all enjoy buying stuff on Amazon. Who wouldn't right? They have all the amazing stuff at the best prices.  After enjoying shopping online till we drop, we have to find the easiest and safest way to pay for our orders — here comes PayPal.   The Trend Micro Check Team

Article

Closed

Common Bank Scams Today and How To Avoid Them

How bank scams work?     Scammers are everywhere! Their main focus is to trick you into providing your personal info to gain access to your money and identity. There are many scam tactics invented every day by our not-so-friendly neighbors and the worst is Bank Scams. Here are the 3

Article

Closed

Not automatically updating after turning on the PC

I actually hate that it does not update as soon as you start the program. I too have a laptop that I notice stays out of date on definitions because I turn it on for 5 min or so once every couple weeks.

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Any way to scheddule TM to update imediately after boot?

I use my PC only 20-30 min every day; this is too short for TM to automatically update , so after 1 week I had no updates and I had to manually update.If I leave the PC ON for 2-4 hours TM updates, but would be nice to update immediately after boot.Any way I can create a task in Task Scheduler????

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Does Trend Micro is aware of this particular threat and detects it

APT 10 group/ Cicada has been affecting devices using a malicious dll file of VLC media player. https://symantec-enterprise-blogs.security.com/blogs/threat-intelligence/cicada-apt10-china-ngo-government-attacks I provided the link of Symantecs for details. Does Trend Micro for sure detects it and id

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Quarantine

Hello,If something is moved to Quarantine, if I want to restore it , will be restored but still will be displayed as "quarantined".After 6 months , you will not remember if the item in "Quarantine" was restored or not.The item restored should be marked as "restored" rather then continue to mark is a

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

How to spot crypto scams?

Did you know how crypto scams work?   Scammers are like foxes in the wild they are devious, opportunist, and sly. They all have common tactics, they act like they genuinely care about their target victims. On the other hand, Crypto Scammers have additional special offers, they will promi

Article

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More