PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
(4856)

Official Solution

Closed

dark mode

Hello, a suggestion for Trend Micro. Add a dark mode option to the interface.

Idea

• 

Replied

Closed

Securing your Social Media Accounts

Here are some tips to protect your Social Media accounts against unauthorized access:     1. Enable 2FA (two-factor authentication)  Enabling two-factor authentication may require more effort in logging in to your accounts but this gives an extra layer of security. This means even if

Article

Closed

google chrome

trend said there is a problem with google chrome and it isnt loading for me?

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Disable notifications

How do I disable unnecessary notifications from the app about features and such? This is one of the worst aspects of various antivirus software. If an antivirus software doesn't have a setting to disable these then it will soon be uninstalled. And I haven't found a setting yet. So please enlighten m

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

On startup taskbar icon won't go away

Hello,Usually after starting my computer the Trend icon appears for a moment on the taskbar and then disappears.For about a week now the taskbar icon won't go away. When I left click on it nothing appears on my desktop. I can right click the icon and close it but I'd rather not have to go through th

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Trending Scams of the Week

Here are trending scams this week found by our Trend Micro Research Team.     Cryptocurrency Scams Below image is an example of a fake crypto trading website.     COVID-19 Scams It is a good practice to doubt especially with this kind of website.   Fake Green Dot Ben

Article

Accepted Solution

Closed

Trend Micro is no longer rating links in Chrome (Windows 10 machine)

Trend Micro is not rating any links anymore, no matter what I do. I've checked the similar posts and tried the solution that shows up in one of them (open the add on, disable, restart browser, enable addon, restart browser) and it did nothing. The other post that's a "hot fix" provides a link that l

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Trend note keeps popping up. See the description below. Do I need this?

Internet Security Protect Microsoft Edge with the Powerful Trend Micro Security Browser Extension

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Scan hangs on licensemanagershellext.exe

The Trend Micro Scan Engine hangs on the file Licensemanagershellext.exe EVERY single time it runs. I have excluded the location.  I have excluded the file.  nothing works.

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

why do I keep getting prompted for updates - why is it not automatic?

Why do I keep getting annoying requests to update? I expect my security software to keep itself up to date.  No additional permission is needed.

Question

• 

Answered

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More