PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
(5160)
C
how to prompt 2nd computer to seek update

I can't prompt my 2nd computer to seek a Trend update or scan itself.

Question

Closed

Apex one as a service Blacklist in web reputation edge

The edge Browser does not use the Blacklist with https. Chrom and firefox do. Ist there a workaround or a fix?

Problem

Closed

Virüs ve hatalar

Bilgisayar ve telefonlarımda ciddi virüsler var cihazlarımın sistem hataları vermesini sağlıyor dengesini bozuyor ayrıca cihazlarımın düzgün çalışmasını engelliyor bunun için yardıma ihtiyacım var güvenlik geliştirilmelidir güven vermiyor

Problem

Closed

add trend micro to microsoft outlook

In Microsoft Outlook, the Trend Micro Security Settings icon is greyed out. I need to access Settings but can't. Anyone help please? Thanks, Prue

Question

Closed

Trend Micro Toolbar

Ciao a tutti, da un po' di tempo quando faccio una ricerca su Google (Google Chrome - Mozilla Firefox - Microsoft Edge) mi si apre una lista di pagine colore verde, e fino a qua tutto bene, mentre se vado con il mouse a toccare un collegamento, questo non evidenzia più nessun colore, tempo fa funzio

Question

Closed

Trend Micro Security for Edge and Chrome January 2024 Release

Trend Micro Community!   Discover the latest updates in Trend Micro Security for Edge and Chrome! Uncover enhanced features crafted to ensure your security while navigating the internet. Refer to the release notes for a detailed overview.   Product Version Trend Micro Secu

Announcements

Closed

I think Trend Micro is a good product

Would you all agree? What are some improvements you would suggest?

Question

Closed

How to get trend micro apex one security agent

Hi I am a home user, I want to install trend micro apex one security agent on windows 10/11. I couldn't able to find trail version to install  then planning to go for licensing. Please advice where to download and install some specific modules.

Question

Closed

Securing Intel Core i7 Laptops with Trend Micro - Recommendations and Best Practices

Greetings Trend Micro Community, I trust everyone's digital journeys are safe and secure! I'm reaching out to seek advice and recommendations specifically tailored for securing Intel Core i7 laptops using Trend Micro. Your collective insights could prove invaluable in enhancing the security posture

Question

Closed

Hotfix Available for Programs becoming slow/unresponsive when Trend Micro Security is enabled.– Install Fix Now!

Trend Micro Community!  Problem Description: Programs become slow/unresponsive when Trend Micro Security is enabled.   Users are facing delays when opening applications, with a noticeable increase in the time it takes for them to start. This is affecting the usual speed and overall

Announcements

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More