Neophyte

• 

5 Messages

• 

260 Points

Friday, February 9th, 2024 11:41 AM

Closed

I think Trend Micro is a good product

Would you all agree? What are some improvements you would suggest? 

Neophyte

• 

5 Messages

• 

260 Points

6 months ago

Let me know your thoughts

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

160 Messages

• 

3.3K Points

6 months ago

Hi @jiji123,

I'm glad to know that you find Trend Micro to be a good product! It's always beneficial to hear positive feedback from users like you.

While Trend Micro certainly has its strengths, there's always room for enhancements to further elevate the software's performance and user experience such as UI enhancements, Enhanced detection algorithms and compatibility with wide range of devices and platforms.

We would definitely love to hear additional suggestions/feedback for product improvement.

Hustler

• 

25 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

It would be good if notifications can auto close after 10 secs or so, else we have to manually X the window for multiple notification which leads to frustration

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

122 Messages

• 

2.5K Points

HI @muhammadnabeelmansoor

We understand your frustrations on that, could you please let us know what notifications are you pointing out? Some of our notifications needs human interaction so that we make sure that the user reads the notification properly and aware about the current status of the program. 

Hustler

• 

25 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

@tm_prima​ Hi, I'm refering to threat detections and information related notifications which require manual closings.. If these notifications can auto close (like eset) after a specific time then this helps minimize distractions as a user as it will auto close.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

115 Messages

• 

2.4K Points

Hi @muhammadnabeelmansoor,

Threat notifications are setup in a way that needs acknowledgement from users for them to be aware of any risk on the machine.

In regard to your comment about popup notification being distractions you could make use of the mute mode feature.

Stop Non-Critical Pop Ups with Trend Micro Mute Mode | Trend Micro Help Center

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights