PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
T
When are the constant Pop-ups going to stop? Mute mode is not good enough!

Every time I surf the web, for example, BING trending news, I receive a pop-up. I have had it with these constant pop-ups. When I am grading papers, t

Question

Can't block youtube even though I have blocked it in the website filter

I've blocked youtube in the website filter but it continues to allow access to this website. Using MS Edge browser

Question

Microsoft Live email dark mode issues with Trend Micro

Unless I disable Trend Micro toolbar, when TM puts that nice little checkmark next to links, the test of the link becomes unreadable in Microsoft Live

Problem

I buy the product what is issue

I buy the product, you question me.

Question

Why I pay for it what is the problem

I see it something I feel and I think. Safe or not safe. I decide it. Why you question me.

Question

Blocked email

I have someone trying to send me important email and I'm not receiving it. I'm not knowledgeable about all the features of Trend. Is there anything th

Question

[New Launch] Trend Micro Security 2021 now available!

The long wait is over! The new Trend Micro Security 2021 is now available for download. Enjoy your digital life safely while you stay at home. The n

Article

Trend Micro scan

I just received a warning message that my Trend Micro scan is running too slow.

Question

• 

New

Closed

How do I turn off the advertising?

I'm now getting a daily popup from Trend Micro Maximum Security that says "Google Photo Is No Longer Free - Use Trend Micro's Cleaner One Pro to remov

Question

How do I temporally disable my VPN?

How do I temporally disable my VPN to my laptop? It is effecting my ability to stream information -  thank you 

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More