PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
(5107)
L
vsucocesisful malware

My computer is being attacked by the malware "vsucocesisful" cannot find any information regarding this. Are you aware of this type of malware.

Question

My laptop is extremely slow after updating trend micro as prompted.

My laptop is extremely slow after updating trend micro as prompted. The computer was absolutely fine previous it is clearly due to the program. How do i fix immediately?

Problem

Bad support

Check out the quality of this support:

Problem

What Security Measures Are Essential for Servers

Hello Everyone! I hope this message finds you well. Recently, I've encountered some security challenges with my Lenovo servers, specifically in tandem with Trend Micro, and I'm reaching out to the community for your invaluable expertise. I believe your detailed insights can provide immense value no

Question

Issues with AI-Powered Ad-blocking on Lenovo Laptop

Hey Everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I've been an avid user of Brave for quite some time, currently running it on my Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 9 laptop. Lately, I've noticed some quirks with the AI-powered ad-blocking, and I'm keen to see if other Lenovo users have experienced simi

Question

Official Solution

Pinned

Issues with Scanner Application: Unable to Scan or Slow Performance When Trend Micro is Active

Trend Micro Community!   Scanner applications are encountering performance issues, including scanning failures and delays, following the update to the latest version, 17.8.1145. Upon investigation, the problem appears to stem from a conflict with the recent update of Trend Micro Security 17.8.1

Announcements

System slowdown when Trend Micro is turned on

For the last few weeks I have noticed my systems hanging when either opening applications or the chrome browser, the problem goes away when I right click and exit Trend Micro, this problem has also been reported to me by several clients both Windows 10 & 11. I have just finished building a syste

Question

How does Trend Micro ensure compliance with industry data protection standards in the cloud?

Hello fellow forum members! I hope you're all doing well. I recently came across Trend Micro's cloud security solutions and was particularly intrigued by how it claims to assist in compliance with industry standards for data protection in the cloud. I wanted to open up a discussion to learn more abo

Question

Old versions

How do I get rid of old versions them?

Question

Trend Micro weekly scans

Trend Micro weekly scan running but progress not showing.  I walked away for a brief period and TM showed disabled until restart.  It does seem to be a glitch in the recent auto updates.   Any suggestions?

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More