PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
(5160)

Closed

Trend Micro Maximum Security is slowing some of my applications/programs on my PC : Started with recent Windows 11 update (Few weeks ago)

Trend Micro Maximum Security is slowing some of my applications/programs on my PC. This problem started with most recent Windows 11 updates (Few weeks ago).  Here are some example of applications/programs affected : CCLeaner, File Explorer, Clear Event Viewer, SolSuite, etc... I have to stop T

Problem

System Heating issue

I observed my laptop is heating much after installing trend micro internet security. What should I do or what should trend micro do?

Problem

Closed

Installing Trend Micro Security and Antivirus on Your Windows PC

Welcome to our all-inclusive tutorial on installing Trend Micro Security, which includes Maximum Security, Internet Security, and Antivirus+ Security, designed for Windows users. Whether you're new to the software and want to secure your computer, or you're a returning user in need of a quick

Announcements

Trend Micro blocks python pip3 by default?

Shouldn't this be an exception by default? It's commonly used software.

Problem

Trend Micro Security for Edge, Chromebook, Chrome and Firefox — April 2024 Release

In this release, the primary focus lies on backend enhancements and resolving identified issues within Trend Micro Security extensions. Product Version Trend Micro Security for Edge 1.7.1490 Trend Micro Security for Edge (Best Buy) Trend Micro Security for Chromebook&nb

Announcements

Firefox and TrendMicro toolbar not working

Running Firefox 124.0.2 on W11Pro 23H2 and have TrendMicro Max Sec v17.8.1192 installed All working ok on Edge but not on Firefox. Clicking on the toobar icon merely states Install the latest version of Trend Micro Maximum Security now To enhance your protection, Trend Micro reco

Problem

Trend Micro Protection for Windows 10?

Is there a Trend Micro Protection for Windows 10?

Question

VPN

I want to block any kind of vpc from a computer, how can I block or turn off the vpn access on an user endpoint by applying policy?

Question

TXOne StellarOne - CVE-2024-3094 Affecected?

All:   Is the TXOne StellarOne VM based on a GNU/Linux distribution affected by CVE-2024-3094 (libxzma?)       Does anyone know what Distribution upon which the VM is built? {RHEL/CentOS/Fedora/RPM-Based, Debian/Ubuntu, Other.}     Does anyone know the major

Question

Misleading and false advertisement

You are guilty of misleading and false advertisement your security defined as maximum security is literally your security with the less security maximum implies has more not has less

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More