PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
(5160)
How to Unsubscribe from Community Notification Email

Hi, Trend Micro Community! Stay in the loop and connected with our community notifications! You'll receive updates via marketing messages, newsletters, and social network notifications. Plus, we'll keep you in the know about new comments and replies to your posts, as well as provide updates on topi

Idea

PwmSIA_Global_Production.exe

After Trend Micro Password Manager is successfully downloaded, is it safe to delete PwmSIA_Global_Production.exe off the desktop? And the Dp_Setup_Global_Production_64bit.exe as well? I keep nothing on my desktop as its a personal preference. Also, Where can I store the Folder that was created after

Question

Unsubscribe community mail

I cannot unsubscribe from community mail. The link in the Email is broken.

Problem

Trend Micro Antivirus+ does not update automatically?

Hi, My Trend Micro product does not update automatically. I have tried uninstalling it, reinstalling it, it simply will not automatically update. I left my computer on for 5 days with a stable broadband Comcast connection, and no open programs and it is happy to sit with updates 5 days old and trig

Question

Virüs ve hatalar

Hiç tehditleri algılayıp görmüyor bilgisayar ve telefonlarımda ciddi tehditler var güvenlik konusunda geliştirilmesi gerekiyor güven vermiyor ayrıca güvenlik programında böyle hatalar olması hiç iyi değil programın güvenlik konusunda endişelerimi artırıyor

Problem

Trend Micro Maximum Security Slow Down My Laptop

The Trend Micro causing my browser , Edge, Chrome in windows 10 slow like turtle in my laptop : Asus X556u , intel i7-6500u

Problem

Exciting News: Introducing Trend Companion!

Hi, Trend Micro Community!   Are you ready to take your Trend Micro Support experience to the AI level? We're thrilled to announce the launch of Trend Companion, designed to revolutionize how you interact with Trend Micro support!     What is the Trend Companion? Our Trend Comp

Announcements

Slow computer

After downloading and installing your program my computer isn't functioning at the speed it once was. Apps and Web pages are taking hours to load.!!!!! How do I fix this? 

Praise

Closed

why is my trend micro device security showing up as free version saying i need to upgrade it to use features

it says that my account is running free version of device security but i purchased a card from jb hifi and put the infornmation in when signing up but it is only letting me use free features

Problem

Reported "update time" is 1 h ahead

If I manually check for updates TM reports "Last updates check : 4/14/24   7:49:39 AM"  but in reality is 6:49:39 AM

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More