PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
(4856)
B

Closed

Virus scan

My Trend use to do a nightly scan. Since Support reinstalled it yesterday, that scan didn't happen.  The schedule only allows certain days and not nightly.  I am confused.

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Hi memory usage

Trend is using too much memory and preventing other programs from operating normally.

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Website not accepting password on account

Website will not accept last changed password or previous one

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Why parent control don't work on PC?

Why parent control don't work on PC? The computer works despite the fact that working hours are limited to 10:00 p.m.

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

What phishing scams do? — iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro Max scams

Win an iPhone 14 Pro Max today! Click here — Sounds familiar? Many of us have seen or encountered these fake iPhone 14 campaigns from Social Media ads, and hard-to-resist pop-ups, to fake email campaigns. We're secretly hoping and praying that these raffles and sweepstakes are real, tha

Article

Closed

Boot and UEFI protection

Hi,Does Trend Micro Maximum Protection protect against Boot and UEFI related malware that cause corruption ?

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

iOS 16 and Trend Micro App Compatibility

iOS 16 is now available to all users with iPhone 8 and later, including the latest iPhone 14 series. You can directly update in the Software Update section of the Settings on your iPhone.   iOS 16 Overview New Lock Screen Design ― fully redesigned from customizable widgets to animated w

Article

Closed

Trend Micro Security score 4.0 in PC Mag Review 2022

Trend Micro Security 2022 keeps you safe online, on all your devices, all the time. This was proven beyond doubt in the recent review by the tech reviewer PC Mag. They reviewed all Trend Micro Security products and the Trend Micro Maximum Security and Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac bags

Article

Closed

How to I get it back?

Got on the right lower corner a message , something like " Web protection enabled" "Antivirus Enabled" with the option to click on it "do not ask again" I clicked. How do I get back now this notification?

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted solution

Closed

Phishing attempts

I have as of today two phishing attempts on subscription renewals for services I do not subscribe to. Is there a place I should forward these attempts for further investigations? Buford

Problem

• 

Resolved

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More