PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
M
Configure Web Filtering

Recently renewed my subscription to Maximum Security version. The Web Filtering configuration does not retain the settings when I reboot.  I hav

Question

Message don't have trend micro. It doesn't expire till 7.27.21.

Micro trend expires 7/27/21. So why is it not on my phone?

Question

DO I NEED ANOTHER VIRUS PROTECTION PROGRAM

Hi, I have and am very satisfied with my Trend Micro virus protection. I have a McCafee pop-up appearing on my computer every time I log on. I underst

Question

Reporting a new type of spam email

Hi, if i get a new type of scam email, that is not getting caught in the "junk" folder, should i advise Trend Micro or my provider or MS Outlook ? Re

Question

Procedure to claim my Cash Back Coupon of $100

After renewing my subscription I cannot locate where or how I can claim the Cash back coupon! Any help please as my account does not show how!

Question

Just downloaded trend macro unable to open

Unable to open trend macro just downloaded

Question

Chrome cant load , after TrendMicro updates

23/06/2021 I've just reinstall my Operating System 1day ago. This morning My PC have just got notifications about update from TrendMicro, soon as it r

Problem

What is Multi-Factor Authentication?

Commonly heard as Two-Factor Authentication, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) uses more than one method to verify the identity of a person who is try

Article

Accepted Solution

How can I stop a Trend popup from coming up all the time

Hello! About a week ago I was trying to find a website that would allow me to convert a YouTube file to MP3.  When I went to one site, Trend war

Problem

Trend Micro not updating

I recently changed my router to an ASUS RT-AC1200. I now noticed that Trend Micro has not been updating. I also can't log onto my banking on my home P

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More