Skip to main content
PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
I
A thick black border surrounds the Trend Micro Main Console and infills with black when closing.

A thick black border surrounds the Trend Micro Main Console. When closing the main console, the thick black border infills to black for a few seconds,

Problem

Unable to renew my subscription

The web site will not allow me to process my renewal payment. Contacted my bank and they informed me that the problem is with Trend Micro. It keeps on

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

katherine_turqueza 

10 days ago

Problem

Trend Micro Security Installation stuck at Now Activating

After renewing my expired TrendMicro Security 2019 for Windows and successfully downloading the software on my Dell inspiron 5720 x64 based PC with Wi

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

11 days ago

Problem

unable to reach mail server

I received a Trend update on 11/12. Ever since then, my Outlook mail handler has reported as unable to login to my att.net mail server. It is able t

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

11 days ago

Problem

Accepted Solution

Pay Gaurd

I would like to disable the paygaurd feature from my computer as i find it extremely annoying when trying to use some websites. i have deleted it from

Problem

virus protection on another computer

In my virus protection page it says Im protected in two devices but the icon in my top browser says it's expired but on the trend micro page it&

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

katherine_turqueza 

11 days ago

Question

Accepted Solution

should microsoft firewall be on or off while running Trend

should Microsoft Firewall be on or off while Trend is on

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

katherine_turqueza 

11 days ago

Question

Closed

Trend console doens't start anymore

HiMy console didn't start anymore.I have tried to reinstall product, with no effectAny helpMany thaanksRegardsFabrice

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

katherine_turqueza 

11 days ago

Problem

Rete Links Feature Question

I have bookmarks and bookmark folders on my browser toolbar. The Rate Links feature doesn't seem to work on these items (rate on web sites and on

Question

Why Can't I Update My Card?

Hello, My renewal date is in February. However, I have to update the expiration date and possibly the security code. Why can't I update this on T

Question