Skip to main content
PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
Trend Micro 2021

Hi wonderful Trend Micro staff members and to all communities :) ​ I just came across from the Trend Micro website https://www.trendmicro.com/en_nz/

Question

Accepted Solution

Chromium virus

I don't know how i got this app called chromium and now i am not able to uninstall it. I tried using the control panel also but it doesn't get uninsta

Problem

slow downs

for some reason since i got this program, its been slowing down my pc even when no programs are running and its over heating my pc

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

krizia_rosales 

13 days ago

Problem

Why is the price for an extended licence of Maximum security higher compared to a brand new licence on the main page?

I have to extend my Maximum security on 5 PC's. If I extend it with the "extend now" button in the mainscreen of my scanner, it costs m

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

13 days ago

Question

Turn off Fraud Buster

How do I turn off Fraud Buster? Since I put it on, my computer runs to slow, I can't work like this.

Question

Closed

google chrome store says it has added the trend micro toolbar extension but it never actually shows up

I have followed the directions many times to install the trend micro toolbar extension on google chrome and it says it is installed and to click on th

posted 

22 days ago

• 

Last response by 

kim_de_guzman 

17 days ago

Question

password change issues

I changed my password on the website today. If I get into the small icon for TrendMicro, it wants the old password. If I get into the website accoun

Question

...\dismHost.exe

My TM quick scan stops at file c:\user\auburn\appData\local\...\DismHost.exe. Recently the MS Edge updated, if that could possibly cause the issue. Ca

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

kim_de_guzman 

21 days ago

Problem

Fraud Buster

How can I stop that annoying pop-up each time I check an email? It's a ridiculous marketing tool. I activated it. I know it's there. I don&#

Problem

Windows 10 loses Ethernet network connection same time each day.

After installing MAX security antivirus my computer loses internet at the same time each day. If I uninstall it, there is no problem. Any ideas?

Problem