PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
Claiming $50 cashback problems

I have just renewed my subscription, working through this ridiculously complicated process with the assistance of a Trend help desk person, and receiv

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

How do you protect against viruses and malware?

Major computer and personal security issues.

I have recently renewed my subscription to 6 licences but am being told to remove one as I have insufficent licences

Recently renewed subscription early to take up "special offer" of extra licences. 6 licences. I am only able to use 5 of these and am gett

Scamming

I recently got badly scammed on my computer. I did not think to ask you guys why. My bank was very cooperative, changed my creditcard and followed it

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Windows 10 Home

Why does this product not work on the Windows 10 Home (version 1903) edition?

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

No "Mute" available

My notebook computer is supposedly "protected" by TM. Why then does TM not offer "Mute" on that computer?Also, whatever the TM lo

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

subscription renewal

You sent me an email saying my subscription would be auto billed on 6/30/20, but it does not expire until 6/30/21

False email report from powered off computer

Hello!My computer protected by Trend Micro Antivirus+ was switched off between 11th and 17th of May. On 15th of May an email from Trend Micro came to

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Trend Micro failed to inform me it was blocking several programs

Hi Trend Micro Community,Just wanted to tell everyone that the Trend Micro Antivirus+ software for desktop has been doing some fishy business behind m

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

Has DrWeb KATANA been tested with Trend Micro Antivirus+ or Internet Security?

Hello!KATANA claims to be a lightweight non-signature anti-virus compatible with any other antivirus. Sounds ambitious and arrogant yet promising, doe

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago