PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
(5160)
W
Reduce notifications to the minimum

I know this was requested several times. But seriously, please let there be an option to mute it down to the point that it only shows up if there is a severe threat and my interaction is needed. It is distrating as hell that once every few minutes your app tells me that it's doing a great job. If I

Question

Do I have to reinstall Trend Micro Maximum Security after renewing subscription?

I'm a continuing user. Do I have to reinstall Trend Micro Maximum Security after renewing subscription?

Question

Passwordmanager

e bekomme ich sie wiederGuten Tag, ich wollte mein Pasword für den Passwordmanager ändern, danach war ich test User und all meine Passwörter sind weg. Wi

Question

Official Solution

Urgent Notice: Issue with 2FA Text Message Verification Codes in Trend Micro MyAccount

Hi, Trend Micro Community!   We'd like to inform you about an ongoing issue that some of our users have encountered while attempting to sign in to their Trend Micro MyAccount.       What's Going On? Certain customers have reported challenges in receiving their 2FA (Tw

Announcements

Adding new divide with ms edge

Can a device with ms edge in s mode be added as one of my devices in my trend max security or does it require an additional subscription

Question

Browser Redirect (Yahoo) Scan not picking it up.

Hi, both Microsoft Edge and Chrome have a browser redirect issue. Each search ends up going through Yahoo instead.  I reset Chrome and cleared extensions, but each time a user logs on they still have those engines.  Also, after each computer restart my browser is put back to search throug

Question

help centre

When attempting to access help page it just sits there spinning, but not loading

Question

Why TM scores poorly in AV Comparatives?

On each and every test , TM scores very poorly , around 97%. Why is that and why no improvements????

Question

Question About ATSE and Hypersensitive Mode

Hello everyone, I am back! Quick intro (although I am known here), I've established my own business as VAR (almost MSSP) and looking forward to work with TM as well. I'm willing to join as an affiliate to home products too. Now for the questions, they will be highly technical. I've been reading y

Question

et frequent notices to update my phones android protection on my phone. I have Trend micro on it and wisjh to know if the android protectio

I get frwquent notices to uup dte my phones Android protection system.. If I do that will it fight with Trend Micro?

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More