Skip to main content
PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
R
Mute Mode question

I was not aware that there was such a thing as Mute Mode or what it does ,but in the past weeks I often see notification telling me that Mute Mode is

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

8 days ago

Question

unable to save scan

I can san the document then a message pops up:'PrinterProxy tried to open files protected by Folder Shield. Trend antivirus sopped it for your pr

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

jan_dale_fortatiz 

9 days ago

Question

not protection on laptop .......what wrong

Suddenly cannot scan ???

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

jan_dale_fortatiz 

9 days ago

Question

Trend Micro Check - Your 24/7 cybersecurity companion is at your service now!

Trend Micro Check is now available on Messenger, WhatsApp, and Chrome web store 🎉  Simply send anything suspicious to Trend Micro Check &mdash

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

rochellemae_bautista 

9 days ago

Article

Trend Micro Randomly Enters Mute Mode

Hello,I noticed a glitch with Trend Micro Mute Mode.I can see it frequently gets enabled, though there is nothing working in full screen.This is not a

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

21 days ago

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Closed

Transferring account from Cell phone to laptop

Im not very computer savvy when it comes to this sort of thing so i called support and we did a remote access.all good Thank you

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

kim_de_guzman 

11 days ago

Praise

Privacy-Enhancing Technologies: What are they and how do these protect your data?

The Internet has become our most preferred medium of communication especially during the pandemic, and as we further utilize the use of the Internet,

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

tm_kree 

11 days ago

Article

Trend Micro Issue Reported by User

Hi,I have recommended Trend Micro to many users and I have received feedback from one of them, you may want to have a look at.This is what the user is

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

11 days ago

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Trend Micro Mobile Security for Android and Desktop Products Filtering is inconsistent

Hello,I would like to report that there is an inconsistency with the web filtering in mobile security and desktop products.I believe the mobile produc

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

bvasilev 

12 days ago

Idea