tm_kree's profileBrand User
Trend Security Expert

Trend Security Expert

• 

866 Messages

• 

34.9K Points

Thursday, April 18th, 2024 3:05 AM

Urgent Notice: Issue with 2FA Text Message Verification Codes in Trend Micro MyAccount

Hi, Trend Micro Community!

We'd like to inform you about an ongoing issue that some of our users have encountered while attempting to sign in to their Trend Micro MyAccount.

What's Going On?

Certain customers have reported challenges in receiving their 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication) text message verification codes during the login process for their Trend Micro MyAccount. Understandably, this has caused inconvenience and frustration for those affected.

We want to assure you that we're already aware of this issue and are actively working on resolving it. Rest assured, we'll provide you with an update on the next steps as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

For further guidance on what steps to take next, please visit Help Center | Not Receiving Trend Micro 2-Factor Authentication Codes via Text Message

What to Do?

As of May 9, 2024, no action is required at this time. Rest assured, we are actively working to resolve this matter and will provide regular updates. We appreciate your patience!

Need more help?

Drop your questions below, and your Trend Techie Buddy will be there to help you out!

Join the discussion!

Sign in or create an account.

Official Solution

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

866 Messages

• 

34.9K Points

3 months ago

Hi Trend Micro Community!

As of May 9, 2024, the issue is still ongoing, and there's no immediate action required from your end. Rest assured, we're actively addressing this matter on our end. We will keep you well informed with regular updates.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated!

(edited)

Neophyte

• 

2 Messages

• 

120 Points

3 months ago

I put a post on before with no response, we have a home security with Trend which has still go 11 months, but it stopped our home camera security from working, I have turned it off, now my mobile security with Trend has  expired and I would like to transfer the credit, I may not sign back up if I can’t transfer the credit? Tony.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

236 Messages

• 

4.8K Points

Hi @tllange2​, 

Your subscription covers both Windows and mobile devices. To protect your mobile device, follow these steps:

1. Launch the Mobile Security app.
  2. Tap Buy/Activate.
  3. Select Use an Activation Code, then enter your activation code.

For more details, refer to: How to Activate Trend Micro Products With Existing Subscription | Trend Micro Help Center

Hope this helps!

Neophyte

• 

7 Messages

• 

210 Points

3 months ago

Thanks for all your assistance...... in the small things as well as the error messages and verification problems and other glitches and wows.

Regards John Ambrose.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

866 Messages

• 

34.9K Points

@jambrose208​ You're welcome! We're glad to help.

You can always send us your feedback or if you encounter glitches or need further help, don't hesitate to reach out to our community.

Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

70 Points

3 months ago

Please hurry with this fix. We have a new computer that we need to protect and can’t because I can’t even log into my account. 

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

169 Messages

• 

3.4K Points

Hi @bubandskip ,

We are already aware of this issue and is currently working on the resolution. Rest assured that we will be sending you an update for the next course of action.

For the mean time you can try the steps indicated on this article by clicking the link below:

Not Receiving Trend Micro 2-Factor Authentication Codes via Text Message | Trend Micro Help Center

Let me know if you have questions.

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights