PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
(5160)
E

Closed

Email Defender Pop-ups

The Email Defender pop-ups are relentless. I have tried turning Mute Mode on, even though it says it's only for 24 hours.  I have clicked "Do not show this again" repeatedly - and I still get the pop-ups. How do I stop it??

Question

Pinned

Beware of Technical Support Scam Calls Pretending to be Trend Micro!

Attention, Trend Micro Community!   We're reaching out to alert you about a concerning issue that some of our fellow Trend Micro users have encountered recently. It has come to our attention that individuals are receiving fraudulent cold calls masquerading as Trend Micro technical suppor

Announcements

weird website when TrendMicro is enabled

I keep on encountering weird website (full of ads) when trend is ON! Help!

Question

Need Help with Error Issue While Running Program on Windows Laptop

Hello Community Members, I hope everyone is doing well. I'm reaching out to seek some assistance regarding an error issue I've been encountering while trying to run a particular program on my Windows laptop. I've tried troubleshooting on my own but haven't been successful, so I'm turning to this fo

Question

Trend Micro is blocking an installer thousands of people use

NinjaTrader.Install.msi is an installer thousands of futures traders use. When Trend Micro blocks it, I click on Trust this program but Trend Micro closes the installer. This is very annoying. How do I stop the blocking?

Question

would support intel ultra processors with your software

Hi trend micro I have a question, would you support intel ultra processors with your software and is something you support in the future. thanks trend micro

Question

identity theft

I have Trend Micro Security installed on all of my devices. I need a very thorough scan of my laptop for viruses, malware, etc. Have had my identity stolen, lost email, cell number, money withdrawn from my bank (~$20k!), credit card fraud on several cards, etc. HELP!!!!

Question

will trend prevent usb appearing on computer

Will trend prevent recognition of usb when plugged in

Question

Closed

@ tm_prima

Hello tm_prima, Its been a month since "your team " started the "investigation" , see below. Can you share with us the result of "team investigation" ??? "Hi @claudiubotezatu​, We are looking into why it was designated as an Accepted Solution, even though the issue has not b

Question

Closed

Trend Micro Vault

My Trend Micro vault has simply disappeared from my desktop. I use it regularly but it appears to have disappeared after a Trend Micro update. I have Trend Micro Maximum Security and when I to go to Data, the Vault option is no longer there. I cannot see any options for the Vault. My operating syste

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More