PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
(5107)
How do I get Trend Micro Incon back on my Task bar

Trend Micro used to display on my Task Bar on the right-hand side but somehow it it was removed and I can't seem to get back.

Problem

HCL Notes can't start with Trend Micro Security

Hello, It seems, that latest version of Trend Micro Maximum Security prevents HCL Notes (and HCL Domino Administrator, HCL Domino Designer) to start. When disable Trend Micro, Notes and other HCL programs start normally. When start Trend Micro after HCL software, then no problems in the work of HCL

Problem

Install wants restart after restart after restart after restart...loop

after an update ,trend micro wanted to restart. now its in an endless loop wanting a restart after a restart and continues. I have deleted everything associated with trend micro but, when i go to reinstall it...it asks for a restart over and over again. if anyone has any ideas besides not using tren

Problem

how do you shut payguard the fuck off?

All of the sudden a software product I pay to watch for virus infections has decided to fucking drive me nuts with something called a Payguard window pop up. Don't know what antivirus software would be doing this? Let me know how it shuts the fuck off and let me know how the heck it got turned on?

Problem

Problem with password manager.

What has happened to Password Manager. Cannot get to the manager to edit. Will just spin trying to get to the website after entering my pass

Problem

Fast battery drain problem

I experience fast battery drain on my hp 250g8. I do not face the same problem with another antivirus. I use trend micro and another antivirus on and off(both are paid subscription). I do not face the same problem with the other av. n.b.- I keep my windows 11 updated with the latest version. I al

Problem

Accepted Solution

Seeking Tech Wizards to Decode the Desktop Glitch

Hey there! I'm currently facing a perplexing desktop dilemma, and I'm hoping some of you might have encountered a similar issue or could offer some valuable insights. Recently, my desktop has been acting a bit peculiar, and I can't quite put my finger on the root cause. I've noticed a slowdown in p

Question

Pay Guard

I couldnt get rid of pay guard so i did this simple thing. Remove Trend Micro from my browser, and pay guard is gone.

Question

Edge Computing Applications: How Is Trend Micro Embracing Edge Solutions for Security?

Hello Trend Micro Community! Edge computing is reshaping how we approach security solutions, providing opportunities for more efficient and responsive protection. Let's explore how Trend Micro is leveraging edge computing applications to fortify security measures. Topic Discussion: Trend Micro's A

Question

QR Code Scam: How do we stay safe? — Join the discussion!

Trend Micro Community!   Ever wondered if that innocent QR code could lead you down a rabbit hole of phishing scams?  Let's chat about our encounters, trade tips on staying cyber-smart, and uncover the secrets to QR code safety!     Share Your Digital Detective Tips!  

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More