• 

311 Messages

• 

7.6K Points

Wednesday, February 14th, 2024 9:56 AM

Closed

@ tm_prima

Hello tm_prima,

Its been a month since "your team " started the "investigation" , see below.

Can you share with us the result of "team investigation" ???

"Hi @claudiubotezatu​, 

We are looking into why it was designated as an Accepted Solution, even though the issue has not been resolved. This investigation is prompted by the option available to customers to mark it as Accepted. For now, we are reviewing this activity with the assigned team that could check the history or in the backend. 

Thank you!"

Superstar

• 

311 Messages

• 

7.6K Points

5 months ago

@tm_helen​ 

Thank you for your answer. 

Why didn't you wait for tm_prima to reply , I see him/her very active on the forum but avoiding the subject....

But let's wait , maybe the 'investigation" is still going, it is not that simple to figure out who, from 5 users, clicked "accepted solution"

It is really embarrassing......

(edited)

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

140 Messages

• 

3.3K Points

Hi @claudiubotezatu,

I've already sent an email to look into this issue. We'll provide you with an update as soon as we receive one.

Superstar

• 

311 Messages

• 

7.6K Points

@tm_helen​ 

Thank you for your answer. 

Why didn't you wait for tm_prima to reply , I see him/her very active on the forum but avoiding the subject....

But let's wait , maybe the 'investigation" is still going, it is not that simple to figure out who, from 5 users, clicked "accepted solution"

Hilarious!

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

140 Messages

• 

3.3K Points

Hi @claudiubotezatu,

We apologize for the confusion. Currently, we lack visibility into who marked it as the “Accepted Solution,” so we must escalate this incident.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

122 Messages

• 

2.5K Points

Hi @claudiubotezatu

As what @tm_helen  said, this was already escalated since we don't have a visibility who marked it as an Accepted Solution. Handling cases in this community was based on the assigned people within the day, and your post was already checked up to make sure that we can get back to you for the resolution. However, we are still waiting for the designated team's update.

Superstar

• 

311 Messages

• 

7.6K Points

@tm_prima​ 

"make sure that we can get back to you for the resolution"

very good! 

However, once a month I will post back asking for updates.

Do you wanna bet that we will never hear back from you "team investigation"????

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights