Hotshot

• 

13 Messages

• 

700 Points

Thursday, March 14th, 2024 9:06 AM

Need Help with Error Issue While Running Program on Windows Laptop

Hello Community Members,

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm reaching out to seek some assistance regarding an error issue I've been encountering while trying to run a particular program on my Windows laptop. I've tried troubleshooting on my own but haven't been successful, so I'm turning to this forum for guidance.

Here's a brief overview of the problem

I've been encountering an error issue while attempting to run on my Windows laptop. Whenever I try to launch the program, I consistently receive an error message stating, The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). This error prevents me from accessing the program and using it for my work.

Despite trying various troubleshooting steps such as reinstalling the program, updating my graphics drivers, and running compatibility checks, the problem persists. I've also made sure that my Windows operating system is up-to-date and that there are no pending updates for the program.

I'm using a Windows 10 laptop with 16GB of RAM, an Intel Core i7 processor, and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics card.

I'm at a loss for what else to try, and any assistance or suggestions from the community would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help!

Hustler

• 

119 Messages

• 

2.7K Points

4 months ago

What is the program and what is the exact version of Windows 10?  If it is Windows 10 S version, then you can only run programs that download from the Microsoft Store app.  You can't run outside purchased programs.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

83 Messages

• 

1.7K Points

4 months ago

Hi @stellagomez0102 ,

May I know if the program you are unable to run is a Trend Micro application?

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights