Skip to main content
PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
R
Trend Micro Maximum Security fails to install on Windows 10 Insider DEV Channel Builds (Green screen of death)

Have found that all Windows Insider after build 21313 onwards have not upgraded correctly (IRQL Less than or equal error - with green screen of death)

Problem

Game ON! New Trend Micro Community Top Fan Badge

Hello March! It's that time of the month again! Did you get any of the Trend Micro Community Influencer badges last February? Don't worry, you can

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

claudiu_botezatu 

a day ago

Article

Pay Guard fault in continuously opening IE windows

System: Windows 10; Microsoft Edge browser; all up to date including TM but just recently Pay Guard is repeatedly opening windows and essentially is n

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

a day ago

Question

What's wrong with the nutrition watchdog site?

Why? I have bought from this site before. I want to understand please explain why trends thinks this site isn't safe. Thank you

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

rochellemae_bautista 

4 days ago

Question

Trend blocks everything

What is it with trend,everything i try to buy on line trend blocks it every time Why is that.surly everything is not bad.

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Smishing Scams! Protect Yourself Against Text Message Phishing

How many messages do you receive every day? How many of them are actually scams? We rely on text messages to find out when our packages arrive, to get

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

bvasilev 

6 days ago

Article

Email - TM takes far too long to scan

I use yahoo email. I can't read my emails because Trend Micro colours everything such that it is difficult to read and then it takes forever to r

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

6 days ago

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

remove segurazo

Tried uninstall several times but it will not remove. Help, please

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

6 days ago

Question

Closed

Sandbox

Hello,I have a suggestion regarding the overall protection capabilities. Developers can maybe consider this suggestion for future releases.My idea is

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

7 days ago

Idea

• 

New

deep scan up external thumb drive

I see the option to run a quick scan of a thumbdrive How do I run a deep scan as I suspect a virus in the quickbook back up files on the usb

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

8 days ago

Question