Skip to main content
PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
B
An option to stop deleting viruses.

Hi ! I'm a Trend Micro Internet+ Security user and i wanted a feature to help me with a problem. I have a lot of fake positive in my computer a

Idea

Renewal didn't account for days left on current subscription

Hi, I have renewed my cover for 12 months after being reminded several times that it was coming due soon. When I did it gave me a new registration num

Question

TrendMicro stops uninstall programs

I was trying to uninstall a program using the normal methods, but TrendMicro kept stopping me, blocking and removing the uninstaller as malicious soft

Problem

SPAM EMAIL FROM TREND

Trend, I want to advise you that I received a SPAM email from Info@trendmicrosecurity.xyz, My red flag went up quickly! LOL

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

alyssa_alonzo 

3 days ago

Problem

Parental controls kicking off after 5 minutes

I am having a problem with the parental controls. When I set the time limit to 1 hour on the children's devices a message keeps popping up only givin

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

tm_reine 

3 days ago

Problem

Trend Micro 2021 Released!

Hello,Trend Micro for Home products just updated to version 2021!Download your version from Trend Micro Download Center

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

krizia_rosales 

4 days ago

Praise

Automatic Software Updates

Hi, is my Trend Micro Maximum Security software supposed to update automatically once I connect to the internet or do I have to do it manually everyda

Question

[Software Update] Trend Micro Security 2021 now available!

The long wait is over! The new Trend Micro Security 2021 is now available for download. Enjoy your digital life safely while you stay at home. The new

Article

Closed

STOP THE POP UP NOTIFICATIONS

Hate all the pop up notifications.

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

7 days ago

Problem

trend micro toolbar

I disabled toolbar and password manager because they take up 1/2 inch of my screen. I don't want to see it ,there is enough crap on the screen I can't

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

7 days ago

Idea