Skip to main content
PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
H
MY TREND MICRO ANTI VIRUS IS DISABLED INSPITE OF HAVING A VALID SUBSCRIPTION

MY TREND MICRO ANTI VIRUS APP IS DISABLED INSPITE OF HAVING A VALID PAID UP SUBSCRIPTION. IT HAS BEEN DISABLED FOR ABOUT A MONTH FOR REASONS BEST KNO

Problem

unable to activate my max security anti virus

recently i ordered a 3yrs for 3 com max sercurity trend micro. after i loaded onto the 1st com, i could't load the max security for the 2nd and

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

saccharine_ching 

13 days ago

Question

If there's some viruses that can't be detect?

For whom may concern,Before i bought trend micro PC-cillin 2021, my previous software Avast has detected some files attacked. After some comparisons,

Problem

Micro Soft Notification

When I opened my computer this morning a large notification appeared that seemed to be from Microsoft asking me to allow them to check nearly all of m

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

alyssa_alonzo 

14 days ago

Question

Closed

auto renewal

I disabled my auto renewal 1 week before renewal was due and renewed my subscription using our now preferred credit card.After renewal I once again co

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

saccharine_ching 

14 days ago

Problem

Two problems: Renewal Email Too Early, Renewal Price Twice the Price

I've been on hold for almost 30 minutes, so I'm reaching out to get the greater community aware and involved. I have two problems with the

Problem

Closed

Trendmicro not running - maybe

Hi , all of a sudden I noticed my TM not active in my "show hidden icons" window. I click and run it and it "starting your protection&q

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

16 days ago

Problem

Who is Account Unknown?

I'm having bad problems with the software. Tonight I looked into the setup and see Account Unknown(S-1-5-32-547) and mostly because I can't

posted 

23 days ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

16 days ago

Question

Closed

Folder Shield Issue

Using Trend Micro Maximum Security, had been using Internet Security for many years but upgraded to maximum since the price was the same for more syst

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

katherine_turqueza 

16 days ago

Problem

Performance and Security Issue

I heard from other reviews and ratings that this application have sluggish performance and could work faster and take less time to scans.Highly consid

Problem