Skip to main content
PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••

Closed

pay guard doesn't open

After clicking on the "Open" button on the main console >  privacy page, the introduction page initially popped up, I've since clicked on the

Problem

tranfer

how do i transfer security to another computer

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

Manage folders in Folder Shield

I have a question about managing folders in Folder Shield.How can I add hidden folders to be also protected with Folder Shield? When managing folders

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

reine_roque 

14 days ago

Idea

• 

New

Closed

mp3 cant be downloaded message

Hello, I'm trying to download some podcasts on Chrome from https://rinse.fm/podcasts/ and I've never had trouble with this site, but now I&#

Question

trend micro beta test 2021

is beta testing removed, can you please let us know when beta testing will start.

Question

Website blocked pupups

Is there any way to stop these popups?Every 5-10 seconds I recieve the popup that a website got blocked without even browsing in the web...It's p

Question

Closed

Getting Same Pop-up Constantly

I am getting a Disease Vector threat showing the link below. It is a good thing if it is dangerous and blocked. However, it just keeps going. Notifyi

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

kim_de_guzman 

17 days ago

Problem

Paying by Paypal not possible in Pay Guard

If I opt to make a payment using Paypal while in Pay Guard, the Paypal window opens but with no content but a spinner, which never resolves into conte

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

jan_dale_fortatiz 

18 days ago

Problem

• 

Acknowledged

Spot the Scam: 3 Valentine’s Day Scams to be Cautious of

Many people are looking forward to Valentine’s Day, and so are the scammers – they are ready to steal your money or leave you heartbroken

Article

Accepted Solution

Closed

Why s SysWOW64 being blocked?

C:\Windows\SysWOW64 (powershell) is being blocked every morning.

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

katherine_turqueza 

19 days ago

Question