PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
Slow Boot: Win10 (1909)

My computer is running Windows 10 (1909) with TrendMicro Internet Security 16.0.1370. The bootup is very slow to the point that it is unresponsive for

Subscription

Paid $49.95 on 12/04/2020For 12 months

How often Trend Micro releases patterns of malware?

Hello!This question raised after examining Update logs through "Main console" >"Security reports" >"See more details&qu

posted 

22 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 days ago

Trend Micro threat cleanup us unsatisfactory

Before you offer me remote support, I would like mention that I don't really have an issue. I have simulated the problem myself and know very wel

Problem with Software

I just downloaded the software on my computer and it gives me an error message that says" It look like something has gone wrong, contact us&quo

Does Trend Micro Antivirus+ detect malware in nested archives?

Hello!Having tried functionality of the antivirus, I found that viruses are not detected in archives wrapped into other archives.I have to admit that

posted 

23 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 days ago

QGIS open source gis

Trend Micro may be detecting false positives for spyware associated with QGIS open source GIS program. If they are not real threats can this be fixed

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

Closed

Technical Support

I would like to praise the efforts of Mr Nathaniel John in providing first rate technical support in helping me in install Trend Micro Security Upgrad

UI is very sluggish

My PC is ssd(solid state drive) enabled; 8gb ram with latest motherboard and processor; win10 pro, then also UI for trend micro is very sluggish. When

Renewed my membership for 6 devices but unable to update

I renewed my subscription for Premium Security covering 6 devices (all Apple). This was renewed on the 4th May 2020 although the old subscription only

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 days ago