PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
(5160)
H
Trend Micro Wifi Protection won't install Windows 11 Store

I recently re-installed Windows 11 from a recovery drive. The system is now fully updated and working fine. However I can not download Trend Micro Wifi Protection from the Windows 11 store.When I try it gets to the 'Aquiring Licence' phase, but it wont go past 1%it then throws the following error:

Problem

Relance licence

Bonjour, J'ai renouvelé mon contrat Trend pour 2 ans depuis le 29/01/2024. Depuis plusieurs semaines, je reçois des relances pour renouveler ma licence, est-ce normal ? Merci de faire le nécessaire pour ne plus avoir ces relances. Cordialement Bernard HAYE

Question

how do i turn off email defender?

the email defender constantly detects the same emails over and over and over for the same email. I'm tired of all theconstant interruptions. How do I turn OFF!

Question

Popup McAfee virus warning

I don't know when or how it happened, but all of a sudden I am getting this popup purporting to come from McAfee with an error message saying that "your computer is damaged by suspicious programs. To remove virus, click here." Of course, I haven't clicked anywhere - this is obviously bogus. But how

Question

How to access the $50 cash back offer

I have renewed my trend micro for 2 years and want to access my $50 cash back offer. How do I do this? Please advise

Question

How do i download my trend micro onto other devices

How do I load my 6 device trend micro account onto another PC and iPhone, thanks in advance

Question

Worry-Free Business Security On-Premise Migration Tool

Not all of the agents have been migrated successfully, can I run the tool again?

Question

How do I add an access point as safe?

In Protection Settings, under Wireless Connection there is no option to add an AP to the list. 

Question

Youareanidiot.cc and org are trojan viruses

What You have to do if go to the webpage 1) if you have got to the trojan webpage immediately close your browser 2)If the trojan made many windows moving away from your cursor do not turn off your computer under any circumstances 3) You can save your computer by using a antivirus software 

Problem

Dangerous page (49)

Hello, No matter what detection I have under the Web shield , always is rated "Dangerous page (49)" Where can we learn about the ratings and what "49" means? What about the rest from 1 to 48????

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More