PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
(4856)
Watch out for these Twitter Phishing Scams

Our generation has many sources of information all over the web. It's both a blessing and a curse. How will we know what to believe?..and who to believe? Fake news and false information are popping out everywhere -- when you need to shop online or check your email inboxes, and even when you'r

Article

How do I update my re-newed License Key on my PC Trend Micro?

How do I install my new License Key on Trend Micro on my pc?

Question

Accepted Solution

How do I stop hyperlinks from being highlighted?

I just got a new computer, and now all my hyperlinks are highlighted. Not the usual underline, which is fine, but actually highlighted as well.  I've been reading that this might be a Trend Micro thing - does anyone know how to remove it?  It's extremely annyoing. Thanks for the help!

Question

Cant update security patterns in deep security cloud one

I have TrendMicro Deep Security CloudOne and I have added 15 Critical Window Servers but can't update the security pattern lots of updates are pending and I am sending security patterns but can't update them. please help me in this regard.

Question

Trend Micro blocking my own site

My site was blocked for "scam" when it's just a site where I keep my projects and they won't unblock it... I need it for school work and I don't wanna buy a new domain as it takes too much time and work.

Problem

Wrong place??

Why was I taken to some foreign site when I logged in?

Question

chromebook

can i add chromebook to my subscription?

Question

Pinned

Trend Micro Security Upgrade for Windows Available Now!

The Trend Micro Security 2022 Upgrade is here!   It's fast, easy, and FREE (as long as you have an active subscription)!   Install the latest upgrade. It provides the next level of protection, bug fixes, and feature enhancements for the following Trend Micro Security products f

Announcements

Cannot solve green highlight issue

Hi,I can't seem to find the right information regarding my issue. I am using Microsoft Edge and cannot remove the green highlight over links and do not seem to have the same option that everyone else seems to have. I have added trend micro to the toolbar but when I click it, the option to "rate link

Problem

Provide a new Portal for analyzing

I wish Trend Micro could provide a portal to which users can analyze a file or web address or file hash of SHA256 or MD5 hash. I know a user can ask for reclassification of urls over Site Safety Center Portal. But an enhanced portal which checks for file hashes of SHA 256 or MD5 hash would be great.

Idea

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More