Neophyte

Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

100 Points

Wednesday, April 3rd, 2024 10:39 PM

Misleading and false advertisement

You are guilty of misleading and false advertisement your security defined as maximum security is literally your security with the less security maximum implies has more not has less

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

92 Messages

• 

1.9K Points

4 months ago

Hi @gilliantrin ,

Welcome to Trend Micro Online Community.

Allow me to explain.

Trend Micro offers various protection subscription and bundles from which the users can choose from depending on their digital protection needs.

In Asia Pacific Regions, the primary subscription and bundles available are:

• Maximum Security - A multi-platform antivirus protection that can cover only 1 device.
    • Mobile devices can be installed with Trend Micro Mobile Security (for Android or for iOS)
    • Windows computers can be installed with Trend Micro Maximum Security 
    • Mac computers can be installed with Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac
  • Device Security Basic - A bundle that can protect up to 6 devices. inclusions are the same with Maximum Security subscription.
  • Device Security Pro - A bundle that can protect up to 10 devices with the inclusion of a VPN.
    • Trend Micro Public Wifi Protection, supported in Mac, Windows, Android and iOS. suitable for devices who frequently connect in public places.

The rest are Device Security Advance and Device Security Ultimate. both can cover up to 10 devices but with another product inclusions.

You can check them out and compare through our official online store: Official Trend Micro Online Store - Australia

I hope this helps clarify about our products and available subscription.
May I ask where were you able to see the advertisement and if possible, your bad experience to the point that it is misleading and false advertisement?

Perhaps we can help further.

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights