PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
(5107)
L
bug: bypass notification for 'file downloaded has been scanned'

downloading one file (the expected file) will result in trend micro notifying the user that a file has been downloaded, and the name of the file that has been scanned by using precise timing, a second file can finish downloading and be scanned, resulting in the trend micro dialogue changing to a 'm

Problem

Antivirus for Mac support on apple m2 chip

Hi trend micro I have question, is Antivirus for Mac support on apple m2 chip?  thanks trend micro.

Question

How do I get rid of the Stupid "Protect Your Webmail" notification pop up

How do I get rid of the stupid "Protect Your Webmail" pop up that pops up every time I open my email. I click on where it says "Do not show this again" every time and it still pops up again, every time!

Question

Trend Micro Maximum Security is slowing down all web browsers & pages will not load.

On one of of 3 PCs we have Trend Micro Maximum Security is slowing down all web browsers & pages will not load. I am also having this issue with Google Chrome, Edge, Firefox All machines are running Windows 11. it is not impacting Outlook or Microsoft TEAMS. Have had to revert to Windows Defend

Problem

"Last update check 10/22/2023 4:59PM"

If I click on "Check for Program Updates" TM is doing something and after that displays "Last update check 10/22/2023 4:59PM" What's the point of such a message?  I triggered the update and certainly I now what is the date and time when I clicked on the option. Thanks!

Question

restart pop up issue on edge

Edge browser restart pop-up message is coming up again. Obviously, it was solved in the previous version, 17.7.1968. However, the 17.8.1121 version is coming out again. Please compare these two versions of the sauce and make a patch. And the pop-up message patches I made before are all patches that

Question

Trend Micro is Slowing Down Web Browsing

Trend Micro Maximum Security is installed on five computers in my household. Web browsing has become unusably slow over the past few days on ALL five computers. I have progressively and methodically ruled out all other causes. Uninstalling Trend Micro Maximum Security fixes the issue and web pages r

Question

Updates are paused during Mute Mode...except I'm not in Mute Mode....

I promise Mute Mode is off, I'm in the Device section, I've turned mute mode on and then off again, restarted computer, completely ensured mute mode is off, however when I try to update Trend Micro I get the message: Updates are paused during Mute Mode. Why, how?

Problem

Intel vPro Technology Issue - Need Assistance

Hello Trend Micro Community, I hope you're all doing well. I'm encountering an issue related to Intel vPro technology on my system, and I was wondering if anyone here could offer some guidance or solutions. Here's the problem I'm facing: Issue Description: I have a computer with an Intel vPro proc

Question

Workstation Security Breach - Need Immediate Assistance

Hello everyone, I am reaching out to this forum in a state of panic as I suspect that my workstation might have been compromised. Lately, I have noticed some unusual activities on my system, such as random pop-ups, sluggish performance, and an overall sense of insecurity while browsing the internet

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More