PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
(5160)
J

Closed

Widescreen Monitors Compatibility with Trend Micro Security: Share Your Experiences!

Hey everyone, I'm curious about the compatibility of widescreen monitors with Trend Micro security software. Specifically, I'm wondering if anyone has encountered any issues or discovered enhancements while using Trend Micro products on widescreen displays.   Here are a few points I'm hoping

Question

Closed

Trend Micro slows down Canon scanning to o much

Hello, in the last 4 weeks my Canon flatbed scanner (Lide 400) has been unbearably slow (took 40 secs to display the scanned image). After trying EVERYTHING I solved the problem instantly after I switched off Micro Trend (Maximum) Security. Is this a known issue? ARe you able to solve it or should

Question

Closed

Pinned

Experience Enhanced Performance: Trend Micro Cleaner Pro/Cleaner One Pro 6.7.4 is Here!

We're thrilled to announce the launch of Trend Micro Cleaner Pro/Cleaner One Pro version 6.7.4, available for download from the Windows Store. To ensure you get the most out of this update, we invite you to review the following release notes highlighting the key enhancements:   E

Announcements

Closed

How can a "clear" Security Report in Antivirus+? What file/folder or registry do I have to delete?

How can a "clear" Security Report in Antivirus+?  What file/folder or registry do I have to delete?

Question

Closed

Pinned

New Version Alert: Trend Micro Security for Windows 17.8.1121

Upgrade to Trend Micro Security Version 17.8.1121 today for enhanced protection!     It's quick, easy, and FREE with an active subscription. Open your Trend Micro program and ensure it displays "Version: 17.8" in the top left corner. Stay secure and up-to-date!      

Announcements

Closed

ALERT! — Fake Trend Micro Renewal Emails

Trend Micro Community!     Heads up! There are some tricky renewal emails going around, pretending to be our product confirmation invoices. They might ask you to call a number to cancel. Just a friendly reminder to double-check and make sure it's legit before you do anything. 

Announcements

Closed

unable to install trendmicro security in windows 10

unable to install trend micro maximum security in windows 10

Problem

Closed

Restart pop up issue on Microsoft edge

I don't know how many times I'm talking Have you guys decided to just ignore my bug report now? It's really rude and bad. You guys have no intention of solving it and can't even say it's going on? I'm gonna keep posting If you want to block it, do it

Question

Closed

2023 AV Comparitives

I've used Trend Micro for many years. Just looked at AV-Compartives Windows latest test for 2023 and Trend Micro was rated the worst of all av security products tested. This gives me pause. Can anyone reassure me that this result is not legitimate?

Question

Closed

Pinned

Optimizing Slow PCs: What Works Best? — Join the Discussion!

Trend Micro Community! Say no to slow computers no more!   Ever upgraded a sluggish PC to a speed demon?    Help out and share your story with our community! What challenges did you tackle, and what tricks made the difference?   Ready, set, go!   Join the discussion! Sign in

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More