PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
(5160)

Closed

'Extension Failed to Load' error - Join the discussion!

Trend Micro Community!       What's wrong?  Some of you might've noticed the "Extension failed to load properly" error message after the recent Trend Micro Toolbar update on Chrome and Edge.       Why am I getting this message? Our tech team is on it!

Announcements

Closed

Urgent Help Needed: Desktop Protection Issue

Hey everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to the community because I'm facing a serious issue with desktop protection, and I'm hoping that someone here might have some insight or solutions. Recently, I've noticed some unusual activities on my desktop, and I'm concerned tha

Question

Closed

update today wiped out the installation

Well, turned my computer on today, TM did an update and first removed the current installation, then only installed the password manager, rebooted the computer, all the rest gone and the browser extensions not working. Now windows defender is starting to remove purchased installed software as does o

Question

Closed

Green highlighting disappeared

Up until a few days most of my web searches returned green highlighted links for safe sites and grey links for untested sites but all my results are now are highlighted grey.

Question

Closed

Green highlighting disappeared

From what I have seen you end up with two of the same extension being loaded which doesn't work, so remove both unless you can work out which version is newer and then reinstall the new version.

Idea

Closed

The extension failed to load properly. It might not be able to intercept network requests.

All desktops with TM Internet Security have this message as of yesterday.

Question

Closed

Disastrous result again for TM on AV Comparatives

For the third time in a row TM scores badly (last) in AV Comparatives: Sep2023....................97.95%  (Free Windows Defender .....99.95%) Mar2023....................97.19%   (Free Windows Defender .....99.98%) Sep2022.....................97.41%  (Free Windows Defender .....

Question

Closed

User interface

The date format on the trend Micro interface does not match my location or my chosen interface. This makes many dates ambiguous, and is confusing to the user. I notice that BVasilev complained very politely about this 2-3 years ago, was given a vague answer and the subject immediately closed. It was

Problem

Closed

Need Help with HPC Computing Setup - Experiencing Performance Issues

Hey everyone, I've recently set up a High-Performance Computing (HPC) system for my research work, but I seem to be encountering some unexpected performance hiccups. Despite having invested in what I believe to be a robust HPC setup, I'm not achieving the desired results in terms of processing spee

Question

Closed

Startup scan for suspicious file

Recently installed TM antivirus+. I disabled the option called "scan for suspicious files as the pc starts" because the system startup was significantly slower and the problem has been resolved after disabling it. So, can this have a negative impact on the level of protection? My laptop runs on wind

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More