PC Security

PC Security

Get help with Trend Micro Security for Windows PC version: Premium Security, Maximum Security, Internet Security and Antivirus plus Security

• •••
(5160)
R

Closed

Fast battery drain problem

I experience fast battery drain on my hp 250g8. I do not face the same problem with another antivirus. I use trend micro and another antivirus on and off(both are paid subscription). I do not face the same problem with the other av. n.b.- I keep my windows 11 updated with the latest version. I al

Problem

Accepted Solution

Closed

Seeking Tech Wizards to Decode the Desktop Glitch

Hey there! I'm currently facing a perplexing desktop dilemma, and I'm hoping some of you might have encountered a similar issue or could offer some valuable insights. Recently, my desktop has been acting a bit peculiar, and I can't quite put my finger on the root cause. I've noticed a slowdown in p

Question

Closed

Pay Guard

I couldnt get rid of pay guard so i did this simple thing. Remove Trend Micro from my browser, and pay guard is gone.

Question

Closed

Edge Computing Applications: How Is Trend Micro Embracing Edge Solutions for Security?

Hello Trend Micro Community! Edge computing is reshaping how we approach security solutions, providing opportunities for more efficient and responsive protection. Let's explore how Trend Micro is leveraging edge computing applications to fortify security measures. Topic Discussion: Trend Micro's A

Question

Closed

QR Code Scam: How do we stay safe? — Join the discussion!

Trend Micro Community!   Ever wondered if that innocent QR code could lead you down a rabbit hole of phishing scams?  Let's chat about our encounters, trade tips on staying cyber-smart, and uncover the secrets to QR code safety!     Share Your Digital Detective Tips!  

Question

Closed

I have lost my Trend Micro. How do I reinstall?

My Trend Micro did not do the normal scan on Dec 15. Could not locate my account. Tried to reinstall and was not successful Did a restart 3 times to no avail. Help.

Question

Closed

TM conflicting messages

Hello, If I download a malicious item in .rar , I get "No threads found in..." only to see , behind my browser page, another message "all threads removed" So, it seem like left hand doesn't know what right hand is doing......

Question

Closed

How can I update my email address on this forum ?

I’ve asked TM and they can’t seem to help and I’m still getting notifications to an email address that will cease to work soon, so would still like to receive notification on the TM forums but there doesn’t seem to be a way I can update my email address I sign in with my updated email address but n

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

Seeking Help with High-Performance Computing Issue

Hello Everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to the community because I'm currently facing an issue with my high-performance computing setup, and I'm seeking your expertise and advice. Here's a brief overview of my situation: I have been using a Lenovo high performance comp

Question

Closed

Upgrading a 6 device Subcription to a 10 Device Subscription

When I click on the expiry date a window appears that gives me 2 options: first option is a blue button that says renew, 2nd option is a blue button that says Change your serial number. Please clearly identify which button I should click to ensure an upgrade to a 10 device subscription

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More