Neophyte

Neophyte

• 

10 Messages

• 

370 Points

Thursday, November 16th, 2023 9:34 AM

Closed

How can I update my email address on this forum ?

I’ve asked TM and they can’t seem to help and I’m still getting notifications to an email address that will cease to work soon, so would still like to receive notification on the TM forums but there doesn’t seem to be a way I can update my email address

I sign in with my updated email address but notifications continue to be sent to the soon to be outdated email address and it’s annoying

so I thought I would ask the experts 😉

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

169 Messages

• 

3.4K Points

8 months ago

Hi @reneebiewer ,

You can update your email address on this forum via going to your profile settings within your community account. 

You can go there by following these steps:

1.) Kindly look on the upper right part of the community page you should see your community profile picture.
2.) Click on your profile picture and click profile settings.
3.) There you should see where you can change your email address.

Hope this helps!

Neophyte

• 

10 Messages

• 

370 Points

@tm_vince​ 

thanks for your reply but I did this, and just checked again that the email address has been updated, and yes it has, however I’m still receiving emails on the old account, not the current one

very odd. I don’t want to unsubscribe and stop receiving them but want them to come to the the updated address

for a security business this seems very difficult, how ironic  

Neophyte

• 

10 Messages

• 

370 Points

8 months ago

I have tried multiple times to unsubscribe thinking re-subscribe but that link on their emails hasn’t worked for months 

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

236 Messages

• 

4.8K Points

Hi @reneebiewer​, 

Is the most recent email notification still going to your previous email address right now? This could be due to a delay in the system updating the notification settings.

Can you check where the recent notifications, such as the notification for this reply, were sent?

Hoping to hear from you!

Neophyte

• 

10 Messages

• 

370 Points

Yes that is correct, however I updated this e-mail address many 2 months ago

And yes, this one has gone to the correct address

I'll see what happens the next time 'the community' sends an update and which address that goes to as this was the problem still up until yesterday

Very odd indeed

Thanks so much for your advice 

(edited)

Neophyte

• 

10 Messages

• 

370 Points

@tm_carlo​ hey @tm community that helped, finally SUCCESS !!!  A new 'Announcement' has gone to my new e-mail address

Thanks for your advice and info

(edited)

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

169 Messages

• 

3.4K Points

Hi @reneebiewer ,

We are glad to help you, feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or other help needed.

Neophyte

• 

10 Messages

• 

370 Points

8 months ago

Thanks @ _carlo & _vince. It was sent to both email address but eventually the first one will cease to exit so happy it’s being received by the current email address

Thanks again for all of your help

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

169 Messages

• 

3.4K Points

Hi @reneebiewer ,

You're very welcome, feel free to reach out again if you got any questions, concerns  or ideas in the future. 

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights