Trend Security Expert

Trend Security Expert

• 

866 Messages

• 

34.9K Points

Friday, August 25th, 2023 4:42 AM

Closed

Experience Enhanced Performance: Trend Micro Cleaner Pro/Cleaner One Pro 6.7.4 is Here!

We're thrilled to announce the launch of Trend Micro Cleaner Pro/Cleaner One Pro version 6.7.4, available for download from the Windows Store. To ensure you get the most out of this update, we invite you to review the following release notes highlighting the key enhancements:

• Easier account access with your other Trend Micro products. 

• Easier license management within Trend Micro Account.

• Easier renewal with the new notification pages.

By downloading Trend Micro Cleaner Pro/Cleaner One Pro version 6.7.4, you're unlocking a new level of performance and optimization. Don't miss out on these improvements that can elevate your digital experience.

Tell us what you think!

How has this update improved your digital experience?

Join the discussion!

Sign in or create an account.

Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

20 Points

11 months ago

What about the Trend Micro version through Best Buy?  Previous releases and updates were not supported in the Best Buy version, and I had issues that Geek Squad had to fix.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

76 Messages

• 

1.6K Points

Hi @mikeorbit,

Welcome to Trend Micro Home Users Community. 

We would like to verify the name of the product of Trend Micro that you have with your Best Buy license. It is part of the process that there are always separate releases and updates for Bestbuy licenses. But if you need more assistance your concern can be forwarded to our department as we are the ones who need to do further troubleshooting with any technical issues you have with your Trend Micro program. You can reach us through phone, chat, email support, and even here in the community. 

Hope this helps! 

​ 

Hotshot

• 

32 Messages

• 

880 Points

11 months ago

Well, I liked it, easy to use and had a fun user interface. 

I have already got Ashampoo WIN Optimizer which has a far more comprehensive set of tools, and you can get early versions for Free. Even Ashampoo's latest version, as perhaps we might all know, is regularly discounted to less than Trend Micro's £19.99. Having said that, if Trend had priced it more competitively, I might well have bought it.

As a suggestion why doesn't Trend Micro integrate 'Cleaner One Pro' into their 'MAX Security' and ask a little more price-wise for the cost of the suite? 

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

160 Messages

• 

3.3K Points

Hi @telboy911​,

Thank you for sharing your insights to us and expressing your interest in our products/services.

We value your feedback and we understand the importance of value for your purchase. While we strive to offer competitive pricing, there are a few factors that contribute to our pricing strategy. Our focus is not only on the cost of the product/service but also on the quality, reliability, and additional benefits we provide to our customers.

We're committed to delivering exceptional value and exceptional service to our customers. We look forward to finding the right solution for every customer's needs.

Thank you once again for considering us, and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you.

Hotshot

• 

32 Messages

• 

880 Points

11 months ago

Yes, Trend Micro's support is good, and I vouch for that. Pricing is difficult, that is why I suggested integrating your PRO Cleaner with the 'Internet Security MAX' and calling it 'Internet Security MAX+', just a thought

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

76 Messages

• 

1.6K Points

Hi @telboy911,

Thank you for your kind words! We value your feedback as it would help us grow and enhance our security. 

​ 

Neophyte

• 

7 Messages

• 

150 Points

8 months ago

Will this work on Chrome OS system, I have Trend Maximum security on it,  Lenovo Chromebook Duet 5 

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

169 Messages

• 

3.4K Points

8 months ago

Hi @davejean,

Currently, the Trend Micro Cleaner One Pro application is not available on Chrome OS. We will provide an update if ever it will be available in the future. Thank you for understanding.

(edited)

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights