Trend Security Expert

• 

866 Messages

• 

34.9K Points

Thursday, May 9th, 2024 2:45 AM

Secure Your Devices: Activate Trend Micro Security

Hi, Trend Micro Community!

Ensuring your online safety is crucial, and activating your subscription is the first step after installing Trend Micro Security on your PC, Mac, Android, and iOS devices.

We'll help you activate it. Follow the simple activation steps outlined on our Help Center pages to keep your devices secure.

More Activation Options!

Need more help activating?

Drop your questions below, and your Trend Techie Buddy will be there to help you out!

Join the discussion!

Sign in or create an account.

Neophyte

• 

5 Messages

• 

190 Points

11 days ago

If I'm just renewing my subscription do I have to activate? 

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

80 Messages

• 

1.7K Points

Hi @2davidoll ,

If you are renewing the subscription and the devices that you had before are still installed with the application, there is no need to do the activation or installation process again.

Neophyte

• 

5 Messages

• 

190 Points

Thankyou, that's what I thought. I took advantage of the early renewal cashback offer and immediately got onscreen message telling me to activate the subscription. I did think this was strange and unintuitive

They could make this renewal process far easier! 

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

866 Messages

• 

34.9K Points

@2davidoll Thanks for renewing! We got your feedback about our renewal process and will share it with our team for future improvements.

Hustler

• 

81 Messages

• 

2.1K Points

@tm_kree​ Hope so!!  See my comments below. Cheers

Hustler

• 

81 Messages

• 

2.1K Points

@2davidoll​ Exactly. It needs to be a lot easier!!

(edited)

Neophyte

• 

2 Messages

• 

120 Points

11 days ago

How do I cancel my subscription as I can’t afford it anymore 

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

2 Messages

• 

90 Points

Hi @christineevans,

If your subscription is registered to auto renewal, you may cancel it on the Trend Micro account. You may refer to this link for the instructions: How to Cancel Trend Micro Auto Renew Subscription

Let me know if you have questions. 

Hustler

• 

81 Messages

• 

2.1K Points

@tm_leo​ I didn't have AUTO RENEW turned on, and yet it did on one occasion, and caused me to be charged TWICE for a renewal. The renewal process is far too complicated, and AUTO RENEWAL needs to be scrapped all together, to save any confusion.

Hustler

• 

81 Messages

• 

2.1K Points

10 days ago

Renewal and Payment process is in dire need of making the process easier. It is over complicated, and turns people off renewing their accounts.

(edited)

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

1 Message

• 

70 Points

Hi @efa11547 

We do apologize for the inconvenience, though it might seem complicated for the renewal and payment process this is to ensure that your sensitive data would be safe during the transaction.

If you want to make sure that the auto renewal is turned off you can manually cancel it on the Trend Micro account. You may refer to this link for the instructions: How to Cancel Trend Micro Auto Renew Subscription

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights