Neophyte

Neophyte

• 

2 Messages

• 

120 Points

Sunday, December 3rd, 2023 6:34 PM

Closed

NON-STOP DAILY TREND MICRO POPUPS, MINIMISING GAMES, NO WAY TO TURN OFF, DO NOT SHOW AGAIN DOES NOT WORK (TREND=MALWARE)

No you cant just click the box that says "don't show this message again", you tick it and it comes back the next day. Learn your own software, or better yet - Fix it so its not so god damn invasive. For protection software, you use more cpu resources than an avg game running idle, you pester me NON STOP with alternating popups interupting work or games.

Mute mode only lasts 24 hrs im finding myself muting every day so you dont minimise my game to tell me that you are on my computer, either a double tick popup showing im protectected or you want me to buy more subscription even when i use the 3 seats in my sub, you will still minimise my games mid-action sometimes for a stupid fkn useless popup in the bottom right there ONLY to proffit of existing members and badger them to the point of uninstalling.

WHICH IS IT, YOU TELL ME EVERY DAY, SHOULD I ADD ANOTHER DEVICE? OR DO I HAVE 0 SEATS HUH?
DUNNO IF YOU CAN READ OR NOT.

HERES YOUR BELOVED SCREENSHOT

Still got 4-5 months left but im over it, free anti virus software isnt as stupid or invasive as this garbage.

IOS version doesnt even do anything, just runs a scan on your own files, can't touch apple yet you advertise it as the same price & same product when its COMPLETLY different.

But honersly. fk your popups, contradictive, counter productuctive and shows your CEO is a pennypincher who gives little to no shts about consumers.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

169 Messages

• 

3.4K Points

8 months ago

Hi @trendpopupmalware ,

We appreaciate you bringing this up to us , please make sure to follow the Trend Micro Community guidelines when posting something, we will tolerate profanity. 

To address your concern properly, can you provide the following information?

Trend Micro Antivirus version:
Windows OS version:

Will wait for your response.

Hustler

• 

119 Messages

• 

2.7K Points

8 months ago

There must be something conflicting with your system, I can say that I get no popups at all after checking the "do not show" button.  I am on latest version and Windows 11

Neophyte

• 

4 Messages

• 

200 Points

8 months ago

I don't have it this bad but it is really annoying with excessive pop ups and notifications. It just did an update and closed my web browser mid NHS form, it is ridiculous that Trend thinks this is acceptable.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

236 Messages

• 

4.8K Points

Hi @dan45aa72,

To better understand how to handle your concern, we would appreciate it if you could provide us with a screenshot.

Awaiting for your response, Thanks!

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights