Neophyte

• 

4 Messages

• 

160 Points

Tuesday, January 23rd, 2024 6:27 PM

Closed

vsucocesisful malware

My computer is being attacked by the malware "vsucocesisful" cannot find any information regarding this. Are you aware of this type of malware.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

236 Messages

• 

4.8K Points

6 months ago

Hi @ladydraper,

Welcome to Trend Micro Users Community!

As of now, we don't have any info on a malware called "vsucocesisful." Could you share more details? Like, what's its behavior, and is it getting picked up by Trend Micro or any other antivirus program? How did you realize your system might be under attack from this malware? Let's try to figure this out together.

By the way, when you're checking for malware, you might want to take a look at the Threat Encyclopedia.

Neophyte

• 

4 Messages

• 

160 Points

It is being blocked by my Netgear Orbi 86 router, hasn't affected my computer yet. Orbi 86 security lists https://vsucocesisful.com/ as the site attempting access. Thank you.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

115 Messages

• 

2.4K Points

@ladydraper,

Thank you for the information. Does the detection from Netgear Orbi 86 for vsucocesisful website have any other details?

We also did check and currently that website is rated as "Untested".

You can check it from this link Trend Micro Site Safety Center and also request for a reclassification if you are familiar to the website.

Neophyte

• 

4 Messages

• 

160 Points

The security alert only states that Malware was blocked and gives the address I provided above. Now I am getting Malware alerts for https://benefitsshea.com seems the URL is changing. Wondering if changing IP address end the attacks. Thank you again.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

51 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

Hi @ladydraper

We want to verify whether the alerts you're currently receiving originate from the browser notifications that consistently appear in the lower right corner of the screen. if not please let us know how you receive these alerts to help us further investigate. Thanks! 

Neophyte

• 

4 Messages

• 

160 Points

The alerts come from the security portion of the ORBI 86 app on my phone. The router blocks the Malware. Thank you.

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights