• 

2 Messages

• 

150 Points

Thursday, January 18th, 2024 11:12 AM

Closed

Issues with AI-Powered Ad-blocking on Lenovo Laptop

Hey Everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I've been an avid user of Brave for quite some time, currently running it on my Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 9 laptop. Lately, I've noticed some quirks with the AI-powered ad-blocking, and I'm keen to see if other Lenovo users have experienced similar issues.

Concerns:

1. Ad Detection Discrepancies: On my Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 9, the AI-powered ad-blocking occasionally seems less effective. Ads that were previously blocked are now slipping through, disrupting my seamless browsing experience. Any Lenovo users facing similar challenges?

2. Customization Challenges: While I appreciate the default settings, I find it challenging to customize the AI-powered ad-blocking preferences on my ThinkPad. Adjusting settings in the shield panel doesn't consistently apply changes. Any tips from Lenovo users on effective customization?

3. False Positives: I've also noticed instances where non-intrusive website elements are mistakenly blocked on my ThinkPad. It's a bit tedious to manually unblock elements each time. Have any Lenovo ThinkPad users found a way to fine-tune settings, especially those related to AI solutions?

I believe in the potential of Brave's AI-driven ad-blocking technology and suspect these issues might be specific to my Lenovo setup. If you're a Lenovo ThinkPad user and have encountered similar challenges or have tips for optimizing AI-powered ad-blocking, I'd greatly appreciate your insights.

Share your thoughts on these concerns or any related experiences. Let's collaborate to maximize the effectiveness of Brave's AI-powered ad-blocking on Lenovo devices.

Looking forward to hearing from fellow Brave users with Lenovo laptops and seeking solutions together!

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

140 Messages

• 

3.3K Points

6 months ago

Hi @judyeesullivan,

Currently, Trend Micro Security apps supported browsers are the following:

• Microsoft Edge
  • Google Chrome
  • Mozilla Firefox
  • Safari

We are aware that the Brave browser has been getting a lot of customers now. We will pass on your feedback for feature request.

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights