• 

10 Messages

• 

380 Points

Thursday, January 25th, 2024 4:55 PM

Closed

suspicious code

Hi all,

When I log onto sites, I am getting this code. Why do I get it and how do I delete it?

thanks

boomerangSaveLoadTime); } if (document.addEventListener) { document.addEventListener("onBoomerangLoaded", function(e) { e.detail.BOOMR.init({ ResourceTiming: { enabled: true, trackedResourceTypes: ["script", "img", "css"] }, }); e.detail.BOOMR.t_end = new Date().getTime(); }); } else if (document.attachEvent) { document.attachEvent("onpropertychange", function(e) { if (!e) e=event; if (e.propertyName === "onBoomerangLoaded") { e.detail.BOOMR.init({ ResourceTiming: { enabled: true, trackedResourceTypes: ["script", "img", "css"] }, }); e.detail.BOOMR.t_end = new Date().getTime(); } }); } })();

Accepted Solution

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

160 Messages

• 

3.3K Points

6 months ago

Hi @joannaforester,

Thank you for joining Trend Micro Home Users Community.

To better assist you in resolving the issues you're experiencing, I'd like to gather some additional information:

1. Screenshot of the issue(if possible)
2. Affected browser
3. Device information

You may also try the following steps:
a. Clear browser cache and cookies
b. Try to disable unknown browser extensions
c. Check if browser is updated to the latest version.
d.  Temporarily disable Trend Micro program and check if the issue persists.

Let me know how it goes.

Neophyte

• 

10 Messages

• 

380 Points

6 months ago

Hi!

Thank you, I've copied one of them here.

For some reason I couldn't do a print screen, so I've copied it.

This is on a PC desktop with Google as the browser but is also doing on Edge. I can't remember what other website it was, but it happened twice, and not on all. Maybe it's the website itself?  www.eatroyo.com

),bJ.close();b=bJ.body.appendChild(bJ.createElement(a)),c=bH(b,"display"),e.body.removeChild(bI)}return bS[a]=c,c}function ci(a,b,c,d){var e;if(p.isArray(b))p.each(b,function(b,e){c||ce.test(a)?d(a,e):ci(a+"["+(typeof e=="object"?b:"")+"]",e,c,d)});else if(!c&&p.type(b)==="object")for(e in b)ci(a+"["+e+"]",b[e],c,d);else d(a,b)}function cz(a){return function(b,c){typeof b!="string"&&(c=b,b="*");var d,e,f,g=b.toLowerCase().split(s),h=0,i=g.length;if(p.isFunction(c))for(;h<i;h++)d=g[h],f= ^\+="" .test(d),f&&(d="d.substr(1)||"*"),e=a[d]=a[d]||[],e[f?"unshift":"push"](c)}}function" ca(a,c,d,e,f,g){f="f||c.dataTypes[0],g=g||{},g[f]=!0;var" h,i="a[f],j=0,k=i?i.length:0,l=a===cv;for(;j<k&&(l||!h);j++)h=i[j](c,d,e),typeof" h="="string"&&(!l||g[h]?h=b:(c.dataTypes.unshift(h),h=cA(a,c,d,e,h,g)));return(l||!h)&&!g["*"]&&(h=cA(a,c,d,e,"*",g)),h}function" cb(a,c){var="" d,e,f="p.ajaxSettings.flatOptions||{};for(d" in="" c)c[d]!="=b&&((f[d]?a:e||(e={}))[d]=c[d]);e&&p.extend(!0,a,e)}function" cc(a,c,d){var="" e,f,g,h,i="a.contents,j=a.dataTypes,k=a.responseFields;for(f" k)f="" d&&(c[k[f]]="d[f]);while(j[0]==="*")j.shift(),e===b&&(e=a.mimeType||c.getResponseHeader("content-type"));if(e)for(f" i)if(i[f]&&i[f].test(e)){j.unshift(f);break}if(j[0]in="" d)g="j[0];else{for(f" d){if(!j[0]||a.converters[f+"="" "+j[0]]){g="f;break}h||(h=f)}g=g||h}if(g)return" g!="=j[0]&&j.unshift(g),d[g]}function" cd(a,b){var="" c,d,e,f,g="a.dataTypes.slice(),h=g[0],i={},j=0;a.dataFilter&&(b=a.dataFilter(b,a.dataType));if(g[1])for(c" a.converters)i[c.tolowercase()]="a.converters[c];for(;e=g[++j];)if(e!=="*"){if(h!=="*"&&h!==e){c=i[h+"" "+e]||i["*="" "+e];if(!c)for(d="" i){f="d.split("" ");if(f[1]="==e){c=i[h+"" "+f[0]]||i["*="" "+f[0]];if(c){c="==!0?c=i[d]:i[d]!==!0&&(e=f[0],g.splice(j--,0,e));break}}}if(c!==!0)if(c&&a["throws"])b=c(b);else" try{b="c(b)}catch(k){return{state:"parsererror",error:c?k:"No" conversion="" from="" "+h+"="" to="" "+e}}}h="e}return{state:"success",data:b}}function" cl(){try{return="" new="" a.xmlhttprequest}catch(b){}}function="" cm(){try{return="" a.activexobject("microsoft.xmlhttp")}catch(b){}}function="" cu(){return="" "" a)

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

140 Messages

• 

3.3K Points

Hi @joannaforester,

I check the link www.eatroyo.com and I was able to access it without getting any issue. I tried it on both browsers Edge and Chrome.

To get a screenshot, use the Snipping Tool in your pc. 

May we also know when do you normally get this error? 

Neophyte

• 

10 Messages

• 

380 Points

Hi Helen,

I just started getting this today. Anytime I try to open www.eatroyo.com I get the response below. There was another site earlier this morning but I don't remember which one it was. So you are able to open it without problem? I would like to order the dark chocolate from this site but I can't access it!

I cut the screenshot because I'm limited in how many characters I can use.

Thank you for your help,

Joanna

),bJ.close();b=bJ.body.appendChild(bJ.createElement(a)),c=bH(b,"display"),e.body.removeChild(bI)}return bS[a]=c,c}function ci(a,b,c,d){var e;if(p.isArray(b))p.each(b,function(b,e){c||ce.test(a)?d(a,e):ci(a+"["+(typeof e=="object"?b:"")+"]",e,c,d)});else if(!c&&p.type(b)==="object")for(e in b)ci(a+"["+e+"]",b[e],c,d);else d(a,b)}function cz(a){return function(b,c){typeof b!="string"&&(c=b,b="*");var d,e,f,g=b.toLowerCase().split(s),h=0,i=g.length;if(p.isFunction(c))for(;h<i;h++)d=g[h],f= ^\+="" .test(d),f&&(d="d.substr(1)||"*"),e=a[d]=a[d]||[],e[f?"unshift":"push"](c)}}function" ca(a,c,d,e,f,g){f="f||c.dataTypes[0],g=g||{},g[f]=!0;var" h,i="a[f],j=0,k=i?i.length:0,l=a===cv;for(;j<k&&(l||!h);j++)h=i[j](c,d,e),typeof" h="="string"&&(!l||g[h]?h=b:(c.dataTypes.unshift(h),h=cA(a,c,d,e,h,g)));return(l||!h)&&!g["*"]&&(h=cA(a,c,d,e,"*",g)),h}function" cb(a,c){var="" d,e,f="p.ajaxSettings.flatOptions||{};for(d" in="" c)c[d]!="=b&&((f[d]?a:e||(e={}))[d]=c[d]);e&&p.extend(!0,a,e)}function" cc(a,c,d){var="" e,f,g,h,i="a.contents,j=a.dataTypes,k=a.responseFields;for(f" k)f="" d&&(c[k[f]]="d[f]);while(j[0]==="*")j.shift(),e===b&&(e=a.mimeType||c.getResponseHeader("content-type"));if(e)for(f" i)if(i[f]&&i[f].test(e)){j.unshift(f);break}if(j[0]in="" d)g="j[0];else{for(f" d){if(!j[0]||a.converters[f+"="" "+j[0]]){g="f;break}h||(h=f)}g=g||h}if(g)return" g!="=j[0]&&j.unshift(g),d[g]}function" cd(a,b){var="" c,d,e,f,g="a.dataTypes.slice(),h=g[0],i={},j=0;a.dataFilter&&(b=a.dataFilter(b,a.dataType));if(g[1])for(c" a.converters)i[c.tolowercase()]="a.converters[c];for(;e=g[++j];)if(e!=="*"){if(h!=="*"&&h!==e){c=i[h+"" "+e]||i["*="" "+e];if(!c)for(d="" i){f="d.split("" ");if(f[1]="==e){c=i[h+"" "+f[0]]||i["*="" "+f[0]];if(c){c="==!0?c=i[d]:i[d]!==!0&&(e=f[0],g.splice(j--,0,e));break}}}if(c!==!0)if(c&&a["throws"])b=c(b);else" try{b="c(b)}catch(k){return{state:"parsererror",error:c?k:"No" conversion="" from="" "+h+"="" to="" "+e}}}h="e}return{state:"success",data:b}}function" cl(){try{return="" new="" a.xmlhttprequest}catch(b){}}function="" cm(){try{return="" a.activexobject("microsoft.xmlhttp")}catch(b){}}function="" cu(){return="" settimeout(function(){cn="b},0),cN=p.now()}function" cv(a,b){p.each(b,function(b,c){var="" d="(cT[b]||[]).concat(cT["*"]),e=0,f=d.length;for(;e<f;e++)if(d[e].call(a,b,c))return})}function" cw(a,b,c){var="" d,e="0,f=0,g=cS.length,h=p.Deferred().always(function(){delete" i.elem}),i="function(){var" b="cN||cU(),c=Math.max(0,j.startTime+j.duration-b),d=1-(c/j.duration||0),e=0,f=j.tweens.length;for(;e<f;e++)j.tweens[e].run(d);return" h.notifywith(a,[j,d,c]),d<1&&f?c:(h.resolvewith(a,[j]),!1)},j="h.promise({elem:a,props:p.extend({},b),opts:p.extend(!0,{specialEasing:{}},c),originalProperties:b,originalOptions:c,startTime:cN||cU(),duration:c.duration,tweens:[],createTween:function(b,c,d){var" e="p.Tween(a,j.opts,b,c,j.opts.specialEasing[b]||j.opts.easing);return" j.tweens.push(e),e},s" c="0,d=b?j.tweens.length:0;for(;c<d;c++)j.tweens[c].run(1);return" b?h.resolvewith(a,[j,b]):h.rejectwith(a,[j,b]),this}}),k="j.props;cX(k,j.opts.specialEasing);for(;e<g;e++){d=cS[e].call(j,a,k,j.opts);if(d)return" d}return="" cv(j,k),p.isfunction(j.opts.start)&&j.opts.start.call(a,j),p.fx.timer(p.extend(i,{anim:j,queue:j.opts.queue,elem:a})),j.progress(j.opts.progress).done(j.opts.done,j.opts.complete).fail(j.opts.fail).always(j.opts.always)}function="" cx(a,b){var="" c,d,e,f,g;for(c="" a){d="p.camelCase(c),e=b[d],f=a[c],p.isArray(f)&&(e=f[1],f=a[c]=f[0]),c!==d&&(a[d]=f,delete" a[c]),g="p.cssHooks[d];if(g&&"expand"in" g){f="g.expand(f),delete" a[d];for(c="" f)c="" a||(a[c]="f[c],b[c]=e)}else" b[d]="e}}function" cy(a,b,c){var="" d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l="this,m=a.style,n={},o=[],q=a.nodeType&&bZ(a);c.queue||(j=p._queueHooks(a,"fx"),j.unqueued==null&&(j.unqueued=0,k=j.empty.fire,j.empty.fire=function(){j.unqueued||k()}),j.unqueued++,l.always(function(){l.always(function(){j.unqueued--,p.queue(a,"fx").length||j.empty.fire()})})),a.nodeType===1&&("height"in" b||"width"in="" b)&&(c.overflow="[m.overflow,m.overflowX,m.overflowY],p.css(a,"display")==="inline"&&p.css(a,"float")==="none"&&(!p.support.inlineBlockNeedsLayout||cc(a.nodeName)==="inline"?m.display="inline-block":m.zoom=1)),c.overflow&&(m.overflow="hidden",p.support.shrinkWrapBlocks||l.done(function(){m.overflow=c.overflow[0],m.overflowX=c.overflow[1],m.overflowY=c.overflow[2]}));for(d" b){f="b[d];if(cP.exec(f)){delete" b[d];if(f="==(q?"hide":"show"))continue;o.push(d)}}g=o.length;if(g){h=p._data(a,"fxshow")||p._data(a,"fxshow",{}),q?p(a).show():l.done(function(){p(a).hide()}),l.done(function(){var" b;p.removedata(a,"fxshow",!0);for(b="" n)p.style(a,b,n[b])});for(d="0;d<g;d++)e=o[d],i=l.createTween(e,q?h[e]:0),n[e]=h[e]||p.style(a,e),e" h||(h[e]="i.start,q&&(i.end=i.start,i.start=e==="width"||e==="height"?1:0))}}function" cz(a,b,c,d,e){return="" cz.prototype.init(a,b,c,d,e)}function="" c$(a,b){var="" c,d="{b=b?1:0;for(;e<4;e+=2-b)c=bV[e],d["margin"+c]=d["padding"+c]=a;return" b&&(d.opacity="d.width=a),d}function" da(a){return="" p.iswindow(a)?a:a.nodetype="==9?a.defaultView||a.parentWindow:!1}var" 

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

115 Messages

• 

2.4K Points

Hi @joannaforester,

I've tried to access the website and I've accessed it without any issues.

Ensure that your internet connection is stable. Try loading other websites to confirm if the issue is specific to the website in question.

You may also try to disable some of your browser extensions. Browser extensions or add-ons can sometimes interfere with website loading. Try disabling all extensions and then attempt to load the website again.

Hope this helps!

Neophyte

• 

10 Messages

• 

380 Points

thank you for your response

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

236 Messages

• 

4.8K Points

Hi @joannaforester​, 

Could you please confirm if the issue has been resolved on your end? If not, kindly let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights