Mac Security

Mac Security

Get help with your Trend Micro Anitivirus for Mac

• •••
(299)
S

Closed

Important Update

I have an update but the update now toggle is greyed out. Also, the scan buttons are greyed out. Any help?

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

TrendMicro Antivirus on MacAir laptop regularly turning off

TrendMicro "Detect Web Threats" on my MacAir laptop keeps toggling to OFF and needs to be manually reset. This has happened 3 times now in the last few weeks and I have no sense of why it is doing this or how to fix it.

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Security App Permissions

Your Security Check for Apps should be enhanced to consider my Cell's Settings regarding Permissions Allowed. When saying an App Uses the Camera or Location or etc functions, your App should be able to determine or at least suggest, these Permissions are already BLOCKED in my Settings for that App.

Idea

• 

Replied

Closed

Trend micro taking reaaally long sometimes not at all to open mac desktop. im running BigSur 11.3.1

trend micro desktop taking long to open on mac. it keeps loading on the small icon above task bar. when i try to force stop, it doesnt show tredn micro not even running.

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Can't install trend micro to MacBook OS Monterey version 12.1

I have just installed Monterey to my MacBook Air. When I try to download the trend micro update it says...Safari can't resume this download. The file trend micro antivirus 11.0.2163.dmg.download doesn't appear to be a valid download file. I uninstalled the trend micro on my Mac and now I can't downl

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Notifications from Trend Micro

Trend Micro has recently notified me of my camera turning on. Noting the green light that usually associates with the camera turning on, this is either a useful feature or a scaremongering tactic. What I would like to see is the ability to click on this notification (have it last a little longer) or

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Security update won't run as scanning

Security update not available as Trend Micro says it is scanning. But it has been scanning for the last 3 days!

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Native Mac Notifications

Does Trend Micro use native macOS notifications for anything other than trivial things like having installed updates? I'm rather sick of the constant 'Update Completed' notifications, and while I've noticed more important notifications (like being out-of-date) tend to use non-native notifications, I

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

Trend Micro not working for Mac - im running big sur

Hi, I installed Trend Micro Anti-virus for mac but it does not seem to be working. There's a red cross on my trend micro platform. When I tried to scan my mac, it says 0/0 files scanned for the last 30 mins. The app is updated to the latest version.

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

Finding the Trend Micro Antivirus for the Mac Version #?

How do you locate the version number currently running on a Mac for Trend Micro Antivirus for the Mac

Question

• 

Answered

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More