Mac Security

Mac Security

Get help with your Trend Micro Anitivirus for Mac

• •••
(256)
M

Closed

How to enter a bank account number in ID Security?

I want to add bank account numbers to ID Security so that they can be monitored. Bank account numbers are not unique unless accompanied by a sort code - or alternatively specified as an IBAN or SWIFT number. Which format does ID Security require?

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Full Acess step

Hey guys,I just download the antivurus on my mac, but I cant complet the step 3 to complete the full disk acess.Please, someone help me.

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

not active

after i have installed and update trend micro got the below: how i can solve this issue

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

fake Trend Micro?

Is there a fake Trend Micro malware?

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

cleaner one release

Hi,where i can view cleaner one release note?now cleaner one pro is 6.6.0.2415 , but lite version on microsoft store is 6.6.0.2302 ThanksAmir

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Updated subscription

Hi. I have just updated my annual subscription to Premium Security 2021, and downloaded the "latest" version. The installer now tells me that there is a newer version running on my Mac, so installation will stop. Why have I been supplied with an older version, please?Paul BNZ

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Hi just got this message on my laptop:

About legacy system extensions Some system extensions will not be compatible with a future version of macOS. System extensions are a category of software that works in the background to extend the functionality of your Mac. Some apps install kernel extensions, which are a kind of system extension t

Question

Closed

unable to shutdown iMac after upgrade to BigSur

I hace recently upgraded to OS Big Sur and also updated Trend Micro (11.0.1976), now I can't shut down my iMac.After every single try to shut down, the iMac restarts and I get the following message: "Your computer restarted because of a problem".Only if I shut down the Trend Micro Ant

Problem

Closed

Pending incompatibility with Apple

Message on screen states pending incompatibility of Trend micro Legacy extension with Apple Operating system.

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

Client 11.0.1976 causing kernel panic unable to shutdown MacBook Air after upgrade to BigSur

Having recently upgraded to OS Big Sur and updated Tren Micro automatically, I discovered a problem shutting down my laptop.On each replicable shutdown I would follow the normal shutdown procedure and after a lenthy period of a slow spinning segmented circle the screen would blank and I got the Appl

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More