Mac Security

Mac Security

Get help with your Trend Micro Anitivirus for Mac

• •••
(299)
M

Closed

Updates and scanning

Every time my Mac goes in hibernation mode and i want ,the next time to start up, Trend does every time an update and that slows down  my Mac.  This is very annoying and takes a big time to use my mac. Is this problem specific to my subscription?

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

[New Installer] Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac version 11.5

Download and install the NEW! Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac. Follow these steps for easy installation.     Step 1: Check Compatibility   Minimum System Requirements 1.5 GB free hard disk space 2GB Memory Apple® M1 or Intel® Core™ 1 GHz processor   Supported

Announcements

Closed

continuous scanning

My I Mac went into scan mode 3 days ago and has been in scan mode, actively scanning files, since then. Is this normal/OK?

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Cleaner One Pro

I installed Cleaner One Pro and when it finished downloading it asked me if I wanted it to clean all my junk files. I clicked yes and to my horror it deleted several years of word documents that I will never get back.  I have some backed up but not all of them.  Be careful when you instal

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Macube Cleaner - Threat: PUA.MacOS.MACMASTER.MSGHO21

HI , I have Macube Cleaner Version 4.3.1 under Monterey V 12.2.1 installed. My new installed Trendmicro Antivirus for Mac reported daily that there is a threat PUA.MacOS.MACMASTER.MSGHO21 in the Macube installation... any ideas? Thank's a lot.

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

add a Mac Sierra

hello, I bought 2 maximum security 2021 to add my imac sierra but I can't add an additional workstation, how should I do itI attach the screenshot of my personal account

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Trend Micro Antivirus: Too many "Update Completed" notifications on MacOS Monterey latest version (12.2.1)

Want to stop the excessive Trend Micro Antivirus notifications with the following text in a pop-up dialogue box:"Update Completed. The current components are all up-to-date. No new updates are available" with a "Close" button....and the icon bounces in the dock until you click "Close". It only updat

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Trend Micro Security for Best Buy extension for Microsoft Edge on Mac OS: counting as an additional (Windows) device

Hi there,I'm having an issue with the Trend Micro Security for Best Buy extension on Microsoft Edge on Mac OS. I have Trend Micro™ Internet Security 2021.I have the Mac as one of my protected devices. However, the Edge extension keeps on reading that the license is expired and that I should si

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

How to Stop the TrendMicro Overview screen opening at startup on iMac Monetery?

I'd like to stop the TrendMicro Antivirus Overview screen opening at startup on iMac Monetery?Only installed it last night & it's already annoying. Found how to disable the entire program, but I'd like to still be protected, just not have to close the pop up screen every time.   The old No

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

renewal

I have renewed my subscription to Trendmicro but my details haven't changed. When I open the scan centre it still tells me my subscription ends in 13 days. is this because that has to run out before I get updated?

Question

• 

Answered

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More