Mac Security

Mac Security

Get help with your Trend Micro Anitivirus for Mac

• •••
(299)
Cleaner One Pro and Trend Micro Cleaner Pro version 6.5.8 - March 2024 Update

Trend Micro Community!   Mac users, get ready for the Cleaner One Pro and Trend Micro Cleaner Pro version 6.5.8 (5293) updates! Cleaner One Pro is your all-in-one Mac Clean Master, providing comprehensive disk cleaning and more. It's quick, easy to use, and features an intuitive user int

Announcements

report on firefox browser only google search page rating icon show at under logo website can't hover see popup trend micro page rating.

report on firefox browser only google search page rating icon show at  under logo website can't hover see popup trend micro page rating.

Problem

Closed

education licence

Bonjour, J'ai obtenu Trend micro par le biais de mon travail (éducation nationale en France) je suis professeur. Il est marqué qu'il est gratuit pour nous, j'ai donc renseigné mon mail professionnel et j'ai reçu les trois numéros de licence puisque nous avons accès à trois appareil avec notre offr

Question

Closed

Unable to Quarantine

After a full scan, 2 threats were detected. Unable to quarantine. Have located the files (I think) but cannot delete them. I think they are private folders? Any help appreciated.

Question

Closed

Antivirus One "Quit Unexpectedly" and cannot Reopen Afterwards

Hello, I purchased Cleaner One Pro & Antivirus One from the app store for my 2023 MacBook Air. I was able to download and use the Cleaner One Pro without an issues and initially I was able to download the Antivirus One and open it. However, as soon as I start any scan (smart scan or quick scan)

Question

Closed

Checkin on scan progress

I started a full scan and then closed the scan window when I clicked on "scan in the background." Is there a way to pull up the scan again?

Question

Closed

How to disable collecting "Junk Files" data when performing a scan?

Whenever I perform a custom scan on a file, which typically takes a second or two, I then have to wait an additional 15 seconds for the utility to gather information on how much disk space is consumed by "junk" so that it can try to upsell "Cleaner One Pro". I paid good money for Trend Micro Antivi

Question

Closed

Trend Micro Check for Safari is blocking videos on CNN, Patreon and HuffPost websites

For quite some time, videos at the top of most/all CNN website articles won't play when the Trend Micro Check extension for Safari is enabled. Clicking the ">" Play button results in a circling arrow that never stops.  Disabling the extension allows the videos to play.  My guess is Tre

Problem

Closed

Trend's daily pop-up regarding PUA threat - cannot quarantine?

Hello, I have been having Trend popping up with the 'threat' below for "PUA.MacOS.JAILBREAK.MANP" several times a day. I know what is a PUA and have searched through my applications in my Macbook for PUAs and cannot find any relevant ones. I've checked my browser (Chrome) for add-ons and there are n

Problem

Closed

Antivirus one Macbook

When attempting a full scan or quick scan the app quits unexpectedly. Macbook air sonoma 14.1.1

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More