Skip to main content
Mac Security

Mac Security

Get help with your Trend Micro Anitivirus for Mac

• •••
R

Closed

Incompatibility issues

Just received a note on my Apple Air saying that Trend micro will not be compatible with future Apple operating systems. Please advise what action is

Question

Closed

Apple Mac message re legacy system Extension

I am getting a message to say that my Trend Antivirus for Mac is out of date and will not be compatible with next up date by Apple. I am running the l

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

Question

Closed

Latest Mac OS COMPATIBILITY with Trend

Latest MAC OS software are saying they are not compatible with Trend.

Question

Closed

Mac Heuristic Pattern? & Smart Scan Agent

Left my Mac in the sleep mode for the last day or so, and I open the Mac, see a screen apparantly from "Trend Micro Antivirus" with what I a

Question

Closed

unable to quarantine

What do I do when Trend Micro finds a threat on my Seagate backup disk and it tells me that it is "unable to quarantine?

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Question

So what does this mean ?

See pic supplied " Extension Software on your system loaded a system extension signed by "Trend Micro, Inc" which will be incompatible

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Problem

OSX_REFOGKEYLOGGER.MSGKD15

As per the other posts, i have a couple of looks for OSX_REFOGKEYLOGGER.MSGKD15, a couple of web pages are trying to tell me that it is malware which

Problem

Closed

Trend Micro won't update on my MacBook

My Trend Mirco says it needs updating. So I click to update it, and it does it's thing however the red cross still wont disappear, says it needs

Problem

Closed

OSX_REFOGKEYLOGGER.MSGKD15; "Unable to Quarantine"

Hi - Trend Micro is finding the following file on my Mac: OSX_REFOGKEYLOGGER.MSGKD15. But it also says: "Unable to Quarantine."​The location

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Problem

...signed by “Trend Micro, Inc.” which will be incompatible with a future version of macOS. Contact the developer for support.

i get this message on mac with latest system updates:Existing software on your system loaded a system extension signed by “Trend Micro, Inc.” which wi

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Problem