Mac Security

Mac Security

Get help with your Trend Micro Anitivirus for Mac

• •••
(299)
H

Closed

After Trend did an auto renew they informed me I must update my OS from Sierra but...

If I update my OS several programs will stop workig auto renewal it says I must update OS from Sierra or Trend won't work. Also I had a 10 user version before but now it says single user. Why do I need to download and install a new Trend every year. there's always a problem and who has ti

Question

Closed

Trend Micro Toolbar for Mac 11.0.2176 under macOS Monterey

Hello, under Safari and latest macOS Monterey input fields in a webform are freezing, do not allow any input, resulting in no further action. After disabling the Safari plugin from Trend Micro everything seems to work properly. Anyone the same experience or idea how to solve this ... ?Thank you in a

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

brown exclamation point on icon

My trend micro icon on tool bar has exclamation point on brown triangle. Can't find anything that explains what that means. Is my computer protected? Why does exclamation point not go away after I do a scan?

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Trafficlight for safari

What is trafficlight for Safari?

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

OSX_Gen.HEUR01 found in Application PDF Expert

I have gotten this warning today ("OSX_Gen.HEUR01"), but I am not sure of this is to be taken seriously. The filenames linked to in the directory of PDF Expert are "fillip" and "autoupdate".Could someone advise if this is a false alarm...? Thanks!

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Full Disc access

I upgraded and downloaded TM and when I get to the place where it tells me to move the TM icon to Full Disc Access file, the icons will not move when I click on them. I have uninstalled, reinstalled just to make sure, but I still cannot move the files over after following the directions several time

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

does trend micro update daily automaticly

does trend micro update automaticly

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Cant do updates for mac

I can never do update for mac as always says can't connect to the update server. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Product Renewal

Why do I have to download software I already have on my Mac when I do a renewal?

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Camera is On

Every time I opened my Mac, I found a notification from TREND that told me that there is an app opened the camera. My question is how can I know what is this app?

Question

• 

Answered

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More