Mac Security

Mac Security

Get help with your Trend Micro Anitivirus for Mac

• •••
(256)
R

Closed

"HPDeviceMonitoring.framework" will damage your computer.

Keep getting this message "HPDeviceMonitoring.framework" will damage your computer. Scan not picking it up but it won't go away.

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

HPDeviceMonitoring-framework

How can I eliminate this malware ?Thanks

Question

My Trend Micro Antivirus disconnected to WiFi

My Trend Micro Antivirus is not connected to my wifi each time I open Network connections and try to connect it just wont.

Question

Closed

Slow internet speed

Why does Trend Micro slow down my internet. my download speed on a computer with out Trend Micro is download 150 Upload 112, with micro is download 56 upload 3. when i uninstall Trend Micro, my speed goes back to where it is supposed to be. Why is this?

Question

Closed

TrendMicro AV for MacOS - padlock unlocked for Admin changes

I upgraded to TrendMicro AV for Mac 2021 yesterday. The version is 11.0.1869. I notice now that after a reboot of my Macbook, when i open TrendMicro AV, the padlock for Admin changes is constantly unlocked. I have to manually lock it. This was not an issue for prior version of TrendMicro AV for Mac.

Problem

Closed

macOS Big Sur compatibility with TrendMicro Mac Antivirus version 11.0.1869

Hi I just wanted to know if TrendMicro AntiVirus for Mac version 11.0.1869 will be compatible with upcoming macOS Big Sur from Apple? If not, when will you send an updated version compatible with macOS Big Sur? Thank you

Question

Closed

Apple Log In Appears

Every time i open Trend Micro Max there appears a Popup telling me to Log into my Apple Account. Why is this happening??Also how do i Scan my Modem for Viruses??

Question

Closed

I GOT A CODE

i got a code 20547 it will not let me update what do i do

Question

Official Solution

Trend Micro slowing MacBook after update to Catalina

I upgraded to Catalina 10.15.1 and was almost unable to use internet. Connection was either slow or non-existent. Was adviced to uninstall Trend Micro and restart laptop. I did this and it fixed the problem. I am now without security on my laptop. Please sort this out ASAP.

Problem

Closed

Removal of yt3.ggpht.com malware from mac

Hi, My router has detected traffic going to yt3.ggpht.com malware from my Mac.I have run the TrendMirco AntiVirus Product Full Scan but its not being detected.Research suggests its a brower hijack virus that affects browsing performance. I cannot see the virus anywhere in the apps or library file

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More