Mac Security

Mac Security

Get help with your Trend Micro Anitivirus for Mac

• •••
(299)
C

Closed

Hi just got this message on my laptop:

About legacy system extensions Some system extensions will not be compatible with a future version of macOS. System extensions are a category of software that works in the background to extend the functionality of your Mac. Some apps install kernel extensions, which are a kind of system extension t

Question

Closed

unable to shutdown iMac after upgrade to BigSur

I hace recently upgraded to OS Big Sur and also updated Trend Micro (11.0.1976), now I can't shut down my iMac.After every single try to shut down, the iMac restarts and I get the following message: "Your computer restarted because of a problem".Only if I shut down the Trend Micro Ant

Problem

Closed

Pending incompatibility with Apple

Message on screen states pending incompatibility of Trend micro Legacy extension with Apple Operating system.

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

Client 11.0.1976 causing kernel panic unable to shutdown MacBook Air after upgrade to BigSur

Having recently upgraded to OS Big Sur and updated Tren Micro automatically, I discovered a problem shutting down my laptop.On each replicable shutdown I would follow the normal shutdown procedure and after a lenthy period of a slow spinning segmented circle the screen would blank and I got the Appl

Problem

Closed

New Big Sur

I upgraded to the latest version of Antivirus for Mac to work with Big Sur. While it worked for a couple of days, I've started receiving an error message: "Unable to continue. Restart.. If the problem persists, please contact Trend Micro for help". I went to the Help Center via t

Question

Closed

My serial number won't work after upgrading for Big Sur

I followed the instructions to upgrade to a version that supports Big Sur. Now it won't accept my serial number which begins with a T because it is a Best Buy purchase. I have repeatedly tried entering the password from my Trend Micro Account page to no avail. The Geek Squad was entirely u

Question

Closed

Microphone access logs

I just want to see what application activated my microphone at what time. I see the notification sometimes, and completely miss what could have caused it. (most of the time it's just Slack alerts for me.)

Idea

Closed

A newer version of Trend Micro Antivirus already protects this Mac, so the installer must stop.

I got an email from Trend to renew. I did. When I try to install I get "A newer version of Trend Micro Antivirus already protects this Mac, so the installer must stop.". How do I know if I am protected? When I tried to call support, I get a message to enable internet calling on my phone to

Question

Closed

MacOS Renewal problem

renewed my trend max subsrictipon on my PC - worked fine.mailed link to update my wife's macAir (High Sierra 10.13.6)when I run the installer I get this message:"You cannot install Trend Micro Antivirus on a version of MacOS older than Mojave 10.4 Theinstall will now close."I have tri

Problem

Accepted Solution

Closed

Unable to Upgrade to Newest Version of Trend Micro for Mac - Serial Number Won't Work

Hello,I've just updated to Big Sur (iOS 11.0.1) on my Mac. Trend Micro informed me via a pop-up that I need to update to the latest version of the software to support the new OS. I uninstalled the old version (Trend Micro Antivirus 10.0.1686), reinstalled the new version (Trend Micro Antivirus

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More