Closed

change licence number?

how to change license number on mac ?.

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Mal_VTool-1 appearing last couple of days on my iMac

hi over the last couple of days, trend is quarantining the threat i attempt to clean and receive the error 'unable to add your selections to the Scan Exception List (press ok) which doesn't tell me much it appears in my app support library google chrome profile (but can't copy the whole file stri

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

My trend micro won't automatically update on my MacBook Pro. How do I get it to do this?

Trend Micro automatically updates on my apple iMac and apple iPhone, yet every time I open my MacBook, I have to automatically scan and update Trend Micro on it. Why and how can I get this to automatically update on my MacBook? It's very time consuming every time I open it to get something done. Man

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Full Disk Access required to protect your files

Trend is asking me "Full Disk Access required to protect your files", how do I do this?

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

what is NEIKEv2Provider and what is "privatekey"?

I have a Trend premium subscription as part of my partner John Eyre's 3 year subscription and on login to my iMac I keep getting asked for NEIKEv2Provider and "privateKey password in my keychain"?  How do I find the password?   Thanks Cynthia Witney

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

How do i turn off banner notifications on my MAC?

I have enabled web advertisements on web filtering, but every time it blocks an advertisment it sends a banner on the right hand site. It is very annoying. im using Trend micro antivirus for mac 2021 downloaded but says 2020 when i open it. I have tried blocking it from notification center but

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Network Extension - Nightmares

The new updates and the trend micro-network extension are causing me constant problems. I have never had to add a DNS address for my home network. Now it is always required, then it disappears. I have issues with this and considering the fee I pay for the Premium service I am very disappointe

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

macOS - Trend Micro Maximum Security - requested changes

1. The interface is in desperate need of a overhaul on macOS - Trend Micro 'antivirus one' on the appstore might not be as powerful, but its at least a very nicely designed application. Even the Windows version of Trend Micro Maximum security is a nicely designed app, its just the macOS ve

Idea

• 

Replied

Closed

dashlane autoload at startup

unwanted. How to remove from startup?

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

facebook not opening

i cant open my facebook on my mac after installing trend micro. all other links in google chrome is working, only facebook show site cannot be reached

Problem

• 

Resolved

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More