Mac Security

Mac Security

Get help with your Trend Micro Anitivirus for Mac

• •••
(299)
N

Closed

Deep Scan

Why doea it take up to a week to run a deep scan.

Question

Closed

How do I determine what version of Trend is installed on my MacBook Air?

On a windiws PC it is easy, just click on the last update date, and a new UI opens and you can see the current version installed, but, on the Mac, do an update, it goes through the motions but doesn't show the version. any help would be good

Question

Closed

Mac OS update & Trend Micro

Thanks,I'm getting pop-up messages that my current version of Trend Micro will not be compatible with the release of the new Mac OS system soon. I assume you will provide an update before the new OS is released. Please confirm.

Question

Closed

mac renewal won't install

I just ordered and downloaded my MAC renewal. The licence key did not activate the next year

Problem

Closed

"HPDeviceMonitoring.framework" will damage your computer.

Keep getting this message "HPDeviceMonitoring.framework" will damage your computer. Scan not picking it up but it won't go away.

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

HPDeviceMonitoring-framework

How can I eliminate this malware ?Thanks

Question

Closed

My Trend Micro Antivirus disconnected to WiFi

My Trend Micro Antivirus is not connected to my wifi each time I open Network connections and try to connect it just wont.

Question

Closed

Slow internet speed

Why does Trend Micro slow down my internet. my download speed on a computer with out Trend Micro is download 150 Upload 112, with micro is download 56 upload 3. when i uninstall Trend Micro, my speed goes back to where it is supposed to be. Why is this?

Question

Closed

TrendMicro AV for MacOS - padlock unlocked for Admin changes

I upgraded to TrendMicro AV for Mac 2021 yesterday. The version is 11.0.1869. I notice now that after a reboot of my Macbook, when i open TrendMicro AV, the padlock for Admin changes is constantly unlocked. I have to manually lock it. This was not an issue for prior version of TrendMicro AV for Mac.

Problem

Closed

macOS Big Sur compatibility with TrendMicro Mac Antivirus version 11.0.1869

Hi I just wanted to know if TrendMicro AntiVirus for Mac version 11.0.1869 will be compatible with upcoming macOS Big Sur from Apple? If not, when will you send an updated version compatible with macOS Big Sur? Thank you

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More