Mac Security

Mac Security

Get help with your Trend Micro Anitivirus for Mac

• •••
(299)
C

Closed

Incompatibility with Mac update

I recently updated my Macbook and renewed my antivirus subscription. When I tried installing the renewed version, I got a popup that said the version of antivirus software is incompatible with my updated Macbook. I was wondering if the software was going to be updated to be compatible anytime soon?

Problem

Closed

Daily pop-up not accepting my password

Every morning I get a pop-up that says "Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac wants to make changes. Enter your password to allow this". It does not accept my password. I have even reset my password and it still won't accept it. This has been happening for months and I have just been cancelli

Problem

Closed

Incompatibility issues

Just received a note on my Apple Air saying that Trend micro will not be compatible with future Apple operating systems. Please advise what action is being taken by Trend

Question

Closed

Apple Mac message re legacy system Extension

I am getting a message to say that my Trend Antivirus for Mac is out of date and will not be compatible with next up date by Apple. I am running the latest version of Mac opersting system and keep my Trend Antivirus up to date. I purchased my Trend AntiVirus in 2019 for multiple devices and multiple

Question

Closed

Latest Mac OS COMPATIBILITY with Trend

Latest MAC OS software are saying they are not compatible with Trend.

Question

Closed

Mac Heuristic Pattern? & Smart Scan Agent

Left my Mac in the sleep mode for the last day or so, and I open the Mac, see a screen apparantly from "Trend Micro Antivirus" with what I assume was an automatic update (not positive) stating two components were updated today 6-11-20. One shows something "Mac Heuristic Pattern"

Question

Closed

getting pop ups saying my Mac is infected

I have run a scan and it does not pickup that iam getting pop up about my computer is not protected and various other messages

Problem

Closed

unable to quarantine

What do I do when Trend Micro finds a threat on my Seagate backup disk and it tells me that it is "unable to quarantine?

Question

Closed

So what does this mean ?

See pic supplied " Extension Software on your system loaded a system extension signed by "Trend Micro, Inc" which will be incompatible with a future version of macOS. Contact the developer for support.

Problem

Closed

OSX_REFOGKEYLOGGER.MSGKD15

As per the other posts, i have a couple of looks for OSX_REFOGKEYLOGGER.MSGKD15, a couple of web pages are trying to tell me that it is malware which multiplies or something, i did seem to be getting "1 threat found", then it kept going up and reached 16. My Mac had slowed right down. I went to tra

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More