Mac Security

Mac Security

Get help with your Trend Micro Anitivirus for Mac

• •••
(299)
B

Closed

Trend Micro Maximum Security wont load on Mac. Still can put onto 4 more devices but error comes on Mac saying too many devices installed?

I have purchased Trend Micro Maximum Security for 6 devices. I have put ontomy two PCs but wont let me load onto my MAC. Comes up with an error . Please advise

Problem

Closed

I cannot manually check for updates.

When I select 'update now', the window comes up and it looks like it is processing but then it says update stopped, cannot update? Why? How can I update? I also had this OSX_REFOGKEYLOGGER.MSGKD15 in my log and it said could not quarrantine. What does that mean? Is this really bad? What ca

Problem

Closed

Trend Micro for Mac won't launch

I installed Trend Micro for Mac.Right I finished installing a software I clicked update and after I clicked update, it automatically closed and application will not launched.I have already uninstalled and installed the software many times but it doesn't solve the issue.Please tell me the soluti

Problem

Closed

Malware attack MacOS Catalina 2013 MacBook Pro

Trend Micro intalled, running and updated on 30th April 2020, April 1st TrendMicro alerted threat detected but was unable to clean. clickthrough to view file associated with threat to "MRT" which I understand is actually Malware Removal Tool component of MacOS. Malware also blocked Wifi a

Problem

Closed

Malware detected OSX_REFOGKEYLOGGER.MSGKD15

Hello,Trend found and cleaned OSX_REFOGKEYLOGGER.MSGKD15 on my Mac on 1st May 2020, do you know this malware (is it a real one ?).How can i be sure that no file is infected (Hard drive and USB device) ?Thank you

Question

Closed

Legacy system extensions

Apple says existing software on my system loaded a system extension signed by Trend Micro which will be incompatible with a future version of macOS. They suggest I contact you for support.In 2019, Apple said it informed developers that macOS Catalina will be the last macOS to fully support legacy

Question

Closed

MacOS/Catalina/v10.15.4 -Slow/No Scans; Extensions not compatible

Auto scans haven't been functional for quite some time. Concerning that Trend isn't keeping up with basics... raises concerns about level of protection they provide for their expensive (and poorly suppported) service. Spending lots of time doing manual scans; think I'll spend time loo

Problem

Closed

Trnd micro will not perform scan of mac

trend micro will not attend a scan of mac, please contact trend micro for help

Question

Closed

Apple OS

I received a message on my MAC that Third party lagacy software will not be supported by a future version of an OS.I'm assuming Trend Micro is third party software.Is TYrend Micro doing anything to resolve a future problem?Thanks

Question

Closed

DCAManager taking >95% CPU and >40GB Memory

The responses to this topic are 2-4 years' old and the links don't work in the answers, so posting now. I've shut down and restarted but problem persists.

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More