Mac Security

Mac Security

Get help with your Trend Micro Anitivirus for Mac

• •••
(299)

Closed

Unknown Folders in Folder Shield

On my mac I'm getting disc installed alerts but I'm not actually adding any discs or usb sticks. I can run a scan but everything checks out OK.I just don't recognise multiple folders and files in my folder shield.Can anyone advise if these activities are malicious?ThanksRob

Problem

Closed

git folders become really really slow when trend folder shield is on

I have my Trend Micro Folder Shield on. When I clone a git repo and cd into that directory everything very very slow (even a simple ls command) When the folder shield is off everything is very smooth.I timed the ls command:Folder shield is on: (20+ secs after the command is run)╰> date;lsSa

Problem

Closed

how do you do a performance check in a mac

performance check on a mac

Question

Closed

'Folder Shield'... files addes without permission

I keep getting this file appear in my 'Folder Shield'.../private/tmp/KSInstallAction.cMudzXOeK7/m . what is it????I remove it and it reappears a few days later

Problem

Closed

Keep getting "Trend Micro Antivirus has blocked these websites" notifications.

Today I am suddenly getting repeating notifications of the same website (or similar sites) being blocked. The pop-up says "Trend Micro Antivirus has blocked these websites" and keeps showing addresses with the same domain. I'm attaching a screen shot of the "Unsafe Websites Found" log. Here are my s

Problem

Closed

Unable to download an update (mac) - Proxy with Authentication

my Trand Micro Antivirus 2019 (mac) is not able to download any new updates.When manually started it shows the error: Unable to download an updateCould not connect to the update server. Check the network connection and try again.--This happens only when I'm using Mac in company network where Proxy w

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Just received a scam microsoft email that threats to lock my computer unless I call 18332953539

why didnt trend micro alert me I ran a full scan after this showed and it did not find anything

Problem

Closed

Is there a way to stop the real time scans from blocking anything opened on iMac (Mojave) version of DivX Pro 10?

Running iMac with Mac OS Mojave (10.14.2) and trend real time scans keep blocking items when opening movies through DivX Player (DivX 10 Pro). I erased and re-installed DivX Player and now it works, but the real time scanner keeps popping up stating it has quarantined the .dmg file in downloads.&nb

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Logs don't show scan results

Trend Micro should list in 'Logs' any scans it has run.

Idea

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More