Mac Security

Mac Security

Get help with your Trend Micro Anitivirus for Mac

• •••
(299)

Closed

Performance Issue Fixes for Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac 2020

We have released the following fixes to address specific issues and enhance product performance for the latest Trend Micro Security version and its compatibility with MAC Operating System. Before applying the fix below make sure to:   1. Check if Trend Micro Antivirus is running the latest ve

Article

Closed

VPN via Microsoft Remote Desktop ist very slow with Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac on a macOS Catalina System

Hello! Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac 10.0.1686 on a macOS 10.15.3 System slows down VPN connection via Microsoft Remote Desktop 10.3.7. A task needs more than 20 seconds. If I turn Trend Micro Antivirus off the System runs very smooth. I tried already to put Microsoft Remote Desktop into the Excepti

Problem

Closed

Can't print: Print driver tries to open files like this: /private/var/spool/cups/tmp/........ but can't open them

My Brother printer isn't able to print an Adobe pdf from my iMac. The error message I get from the printer isStopped - Can't open "/private/var/spool/cups/tmp/06bcd5e2123b3" or another code at the end with the same /private/var/spool/cups/tmp/ address.I suspect it's because

Question

Closed

Browsers are still S L O W!!!!!!!

After reading some of the solutions for slowed browsing after updating my Mac Book to Catalina I uninstalled the TrendMicro software and installed the latest version, 10.0.1686, follwing the instructions provided in the TM responses to previous posts. Unfortunately this did NOT solve my issue. Any b

Problem

Closed

Mute Mode for AV on Mac OS X

Trend Micro Anti-Virus really needs to transfer the 'mute mode' functionality from the Windows AV client to Mac OS X. Even when you're watching a movie in full screen, notifications are displayed in the top right hand corner every time Time Machine runs, every time a new USB device is

Idea

Closed

full disk access, why

I keep getting request to allow full disk access. I am using iMAC, and not sure the request is truly from TREND. The reason for my suspicion is the ambiguity of its description.

Question

Closed

Two OS on one computer

I have a MacBook Pro and operate Windows 10 on it via Paraelles Desktop. In the past i have purchased Trend micro for each OS.My question is do I need two Trendmicro procetors or will my MackBook one cover both?

Question

Closed

Can't see if Trend Micro Antivirus is running

Hi, Fellow Users:​I've had Trend Micro scanning my iMac since last night but am unable to get the dialogue box with tells me it's 99% done. I have no way to know how much longer before it completes the "Smart Scan"

Question

Closed

Like to stop TM on Mac BookPro's

Since last update today from Apple OS on my MacBook Pro's they did not work anymore protectively. After fighting the debug screens and complaining about Apple it seems to be my Trend Micro™ Maximum Security 2020 Software. I removed this from the Mac Books, and yes! We are back in bossiness!So n

Problem

Closed

expiry date is changed after updated

please correct the update system because after the update, my subscription expiry date is changed from 2021 to 30 days trial. Lucky, I recorded down the serial number on my phone otherwise I will not know how to fix it.also, please do not remind me to renew when the expiry date is far away in 2021.

Question

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More