Mac Security

Mac Security

Get help with your Trend Micro Anitivirus for Mac

• •••
(299)
C

Closed

Apple Log In Appears

Every time i open Trend Micro Max there appears a Popup telling me to Log into my Apple Account. Why is this happening??Also how do i Scan my Modem for Viruses??

Question

Closed

I GOT A CODE

i got a code 20547 it will not let me update what do i do

Question

Official Solution

Closed

Trend Micro slowing MacBook after update to Catalina

I upgraded to Catalina 10.15.1 and was almost unable to use internet. Connection was either slow or non-existent. Was adviced to uninstall Trend Micro and restart laptop. I did this and it fixed the problem. I am now without security on my laptop. Please sort this out ASAP.

Problem

Closed

Removal of yt3.ggpht.com malware from mac

Hi, My router has detected traffic going to yt3.ggpht.com malware from my Mac.I have run the TrendMirco AntiVirus Product Full Scan but its not being detected.Research suggests its a brower hijack virus that affects browsing performance. I cannot see the virus anywhere in the apps or library file

Problem

Closed

Unable to Download an Update

Selecting Update Now. Error Message - trend micro unable to download an update could not connect to the update server

Question

Closed

Will Trend Micro continue to work after I install macOS 10.15.6 update

I was told by apple that Trend Micro will not work after I install the update macOS 10.15.6. Is that true? I am holding up on installing the update so I really need this information.

Question

Closed

If I close Trend with the red circle in the upper left of the window, reopening it completely freezes the application on the splash screen

I have a 13 inch MacBook Pro 2019 model with an Intel i5 processor, 8 GB of RAM, and roughly 81 GB of free storage. I have Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac. To recreate the issue of Trend freezing after reopening it, here's how to recreate it:1) On Mac startup, Trend Micro Antivirus launches. It a

Problem

Closed

TrendMIcro Antivirus running several processes on MacBook Catalina o/s

Hi,why TrendMicro is spinning 5 processes to run at once ? is that normal, expected ? Thank you

Question

Closed

Incompatibility Issue

I received a pop up message stating future Apple MacBook Pro Updates will not be supporting Trend Security...

Question

Closed

Wifi

I have an Apple laptop with trend micro premium security suite 2020. My issue is that there is no problem connecting to our home wifi and using internet search engines. I also use my laptop at school and I did not have a problem until this week. I am connecting to my school’s wifi but when I try t

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More