Mac Security

Mac Security

Get help with your Trend Micro Anitivirus for Mac

• •••
(299)
W

Closed

taking to long to open website

Not opening the following website at all and I know it works: dreamtreefamily.com

Problem

Closed

What does Unable to quarantine mean

Scan showed several threats 'Unable to quarantine' on a backup disc. How to respond?

Question

Closed

PUA.MacOS.Tuneupmac.PFH

My scan result says that the above Threat was detected and can not be deleted. What is the PUA.MacOS.Tuneupmac.PFH Threat and should I be worried?

Problem

Closed

Gloo

How do I get on mac

Question

Closed

PUA.MacOS.Jailbreak.MANP

I have this coming up in my scan results and not sure what to do? It seems to be in my backup files so I delete them but they still show up in new backups. I can't seem to find anything here? Unable to Quarantine

Question

Closed

SmartScan crashes every time

I have updated to the most recent version but it still crashes every time I try to run SmartScan. I can run a manual scan without issue.

Question

Closed

PUA.MacOS.Phonerescue.ESS2 detected for AnyTrans .DMG

After I installed AnyTrans on my Mac there is a PUA.MacOS.Phonerescue.ESS2 detected for AnyTrans .DMG. The file is moved to quarantine. Is AnyTrans safe?

Question

Closed

Does Trend Micro support macOS Sonoma?

Im assuming the current version of Trend Micro Antivirus isn't officially supported with the latest beta of macOS Sonoma?  Has anyone been able to get it to work.  Ive tried a fresh install a couple times,  but every time I get a message that I need to update to the lastest version o

Question

Closed

Pinned

macOS Sonoma and Trend Micro App Compatibility

Discover how macOS Sonoma can elevate your Mac experience to new heights. This update introduces enhanced features, catering to both work and play, and brings a host of exciting improvements. Whether you're eager to enhance your video calls, level up your gaming performance, or personalize yo

Announcements

Closed

Pinned

Introducing Cleaner One Pro for Mac v6.4.3: Enhanced Performance and Optimization

Exciting news! The latest version of Cleaner One Pro for Mac is now ready for download! To make the most of this free update, we recommend checking out the release notes, highlighting significant enhancements so you can take full advantage of them.   Cleaner One Pro for Mac Version

Article

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More