Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••
(389)
C

Closed

Some apps not able to connect

iPhone 7 software up to date latest version of TM the apps work if the phone it rebooted but soon stop connecting

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

How to determine if or what has hacked my accounts

I first became suspicious when finding Winstron Neweb Corporation software on a new router and suppliers adamant they do not use that company. how does trend micro possibly create me a Japanese name after reinstalling the app after a factory reset. Very obvious someone’s watching over my wifi and sc

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Renewal

I have an automatic subscription yet it appears my account has not been updated as it says it’s expired on the 29th May, yet the money came out of my account on the 26th April. Why hasn’t  it updated?

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

iPhone indicates you contact Facebook and steal my data.

I couldn’t be any clearer, I read enough posts to know I’m canceling my subscription. If you’re watching out for me, who’s watching the watchers?

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Mobile Security

I have previously had a copy of Mobile security on my Iphone 11. It expired a few weeks ago. I have registered  a new copy of Personal Mobile  Security for my Iphone 11 on the Trendmicro website and  received a confirmation by email although the confirmation said the program had exp

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Nothing but problems with phone now I have app

Telstra recently recommended trend Micro and help me put it on my phone since then I’ve had people who cannot contact me because they can’t get through, emails never arrive though I’m expecting them and my messages when someone send me one it says I have my notifications turned off. I’ve had nothing

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

My IPhone 8 is locked from the internet, trend has blocked the connection to it.

I have trend on my iPhone and six days ago it decided to stop my phone from having access to the internet, which means I have no connection for my e mails or any internet use at all, I cannot even send a email to trend asking for help. I also have trend on my laptop that runs windows 10 and it takes

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Vpn

Hi. My iPad loads so slow, pages time out. I’ve tried to adjust everything I can think of. Any suggestions? Runs much better without vpn active.  I have an iPad pro12 2nd generation.

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Blocked Website Issue

I was looking to replace a mug my hubbie broke and strayed into several random websites. I’m on an iPad Air and was using Google Chrome. A while later Trend Micro bobbed up blocking one of the sights. It is coming up multiple times a day. I cleared the history and cache of chrome and when this didn’

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Mobile security

It would be great if Web Guard warnings could be ignored so it doesn’t constantly identify as an issue

Problem

• 

Resolved

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More