Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••
(389)
J

Closed

Expiration & renewal

My subscription expired. That week I renewed it. I was charged twice. But, it was never renewed. I have been communicating with chat help forward two days trying unsuccessfully to get it to reload. They tell me and ask me to do the same things over & over but it doesn’t work!  I&rsqu

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

TrendMicro Mobile app

How do I enter new product code into the online app. Also notice VPN is not included.

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

New credit card

How and I change to my New credit card

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Wrong language?

My trend security is set to English - but when I open chat support it’s in a different language? ( Chinese or Japanese- I’m not familiar enough with either to differentiate) please don’t tell me I’m hacked - again

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Not tracking

Even though I keep the App open both on my iPad and iPhone the damned thing keeps telling me it has not tracked my activity for a week or so, so frustrated as I never close the app, I keep it going all the time, well put it this way it should be open all the time as I never close it and never swipe

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Avast

Bonjour, Avast c'est installé sur mon PC sans mon autorisation comment puis je le désinstaller ? il bloque TREND MICRO. Merci

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

How to finish installing

We have a subscription for 10 devices but my iPad doesn’t show up in our account and I don’t know how to finish installing properly

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Trend Micro WiFi Protection

I recently acquired Trend Micro Mobile Security and have the activation code but can not use Trend Micro WiFi protection as it says it has expired.

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Webguard

Subscription renews on 4th October,  but app won’t let me turn on webguard

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

SMS issue

when trying to send a picture when sending a SMS it fails