Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••
(389)
B

Closed

TrendMicro won’t activate in app

Paid my 24 mth subs 3 days ago, but app won’t activate. I chatted with TrendMicro 3 days ago but still hasn’t activated. My payment has been received by TrendMicro.

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Trend micro won’t work on iPad

Why Trend micro won’t work on iPad  it just waste my money on it  so it not worth  to download on it it time to change it to other program or fix it now !!!!!!

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Connection my phone to my watch

Need help to connect my watch and laptop to my iphone

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Nest and Ring app keep stopping when TrendMicro is activated on iPhone

This has been an issue for 1 year. I have been in contact with your costumer care that have not helped me at all. I proved to them that when I turn the VPN of, or run my Ring and Nest App on on a phone that does not have TrendMicro installed, there is no issue with either app shutting down wit

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Turn off VPN

My personal-private router is connected to VPN, and I want it off. This has been an impossible task.  VPN slows connection & sometimes I’m told there is no connection.

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Not receiving phone calls

My phone isn’t ringing but I have missed calls

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Unable to access account that is active

I purchased geek squad protection & trend micro subscription comes with that. I logged into my account & activated trend micro on my phone, causing my bank account to be overdrawn because I was charged a second time for it. I got it straightened out, only causing more issues of not being abl

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

How can I turn off VPN and have it stay off

In settings the VPN is on. I try to turn off, but it keeps coming back on.  When it slows my speed to the point a page won’t load, I don’t want it on.

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Facebook not being scanned

When I open my Mobile security, it reads “security 1 thing to fix” I then attempt to fix it only to get the message “Due to a Facebook update, feature not available. Please check back later”. I have updated Facebook and ensured my mobile security is up to date. How do I fix this problem or is it rel

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Share a device Want protect mobile apple phone

Unable to SHARE protection to my mobile (yes have 2 other devices to share) When open it only offers free trials and nil product and wants to charge me? Will not transfer or let me paste my serial numbers. Is trend micro systems always hard to use or set up? Internet security

Question

• 

Answered

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More