Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••
(389)
D

Closed

Renewal

Why isn’t my renewal showing up on my iPad I don’t know if I am still covered

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Spam Risk and Telemarketing calls

Why am I getting tons again Spam Risk and Telemarketing calls?

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

Login problems on Facebook through mobile security trend.

Can’t log into Facebook through mobile security trend micro. Update is Facebook reply. Been going on a long time.

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Closed

Issue with VPN on iOS 15.

I have noticed there is a significant performance drop when using the VPN feature in Trend Micro. Websites load much slower than without VPN.  Is there a resolution to this issue or can I enable parental controls without VPN?

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

VPN

TrendMicro needs to fix the VPN, it’s causing a big problem and I’m tired of it

Problem

• 

Resolved

Accepted Solution

Closed

Parental Controls?? Where are they on iOS

Where are the Parental Controls on iOS Mobile?? I have had this on my Android, but now that I’ve switched I can’t find it. Where are the secret snap shot’s option’s for when someone tries to access my phone??

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

issues with Nest app shutting down when TrendMicro is running on the iPhone

The Nest app is stopping to work after 20sec when the opened on a iPhone where the trend micro program is running. I set a 2nd phone same set up, but without the trend micro protection running, and the nest up runs fine. This is an issue that I have been asking TrendMicro support for for nearly 1 ye

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Add iPhone 8 to my Trend Micro Maximum Security account

I received my uncle's iPhone 8 after his passing. I'm trying to add it to my existing Trend Micro Maximum Security account. I tried scanning the QR code. That sent me to a screen that had an icon in the center with concentric circles. The circles had little images in them. There is also an arrow in

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Email Junk

I have been getting email of a sexual nature of sometimes 50 a day and it is not even my email address

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Adding another device

My issue is pretty basic: I don't see "Add another device" when I click on the Trend Micro System icon.  How do you add another device in this circumstance?

Question

• 

Answered

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More