Mobile Security for iOS

Mobile Security for iOS

Get help with your Trend Micro Mobile Security (iOS)

• •••
(389)
R

Closed

Facebook & Twitter

I have deactivated Facebook and Twitter but Trend Micro still wants to scan these deactivated social media. Is there anyway to stop Trend Micro from attempting this?

Problem

• 

Resolved

Accepted Solution

Closed

iPhone X & iPad IOS system does NOT update my subscription

My iPhone & iPad are not fully protected by my premium subscription because it Will not recognise that my devices even though it does say my subscription is active when I press renew/activate. I do a scan it picks up 4 issues and when I request the device to fix the issues it takes me to the ren

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Wi-Fi app unconnecting Mobile Security app

Whenever my iPhone connects to my home or recognized Wi-Fi, the WiFi connection app tries to connect and unconnects Mobile Security app, thus giving me zero security. How can I get the WiFi app from trying to connect? Yes, I have the WiFi app set to "Manual" setting and it stills tries to connect.

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Hackers

I have TMMS on my iPhone, iPad & HP laptop. I have my Web Guard settings on high because 1000s of websites (mostly web advertising & social media) are being blocked constantly when I am NOT using an internet browser on any of my devices can be sitting on the table & TMMS constantly pings

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

日本語で

登録している電話番号は今使っていません。 新しい番号に変更したいです。

Problem

• 

Resolved

Accepted Solution

Closed

error #95000607

tried to add my iPad and cant this comes up

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Touch fingerprint does not work on apple ipad

I downloaded trend micro and certain areas ask for my touch fingerprint. I am not offered the option of using passcode. Is there a way to change this

Problem

• 

Resolved

Accepted Solution

Closed

Expired Subscription

Received msg that subscription has expired but it should renew automatically. What is the problem?

Problem

• 

Resolved

Accepted Solution

Closed

Add security to my iPhone and iPad

Adding devices to my iPhone and iPad

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Yearly renewal

Why do I keep getting billed for a product that is paid thru 2022? Apple keeps automatically renewing this!  Very annoying.

Question

• 

Answered

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More